KDX200 RB head mod

RB designs has a cylinder head mod that they do. Does anyone know if this is worth it? It's only like $40, plus shipping, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what it does to the power. Will I need to rejet? Probably not, I assume. This is the exact thing that the site says about the mod, so tell me what you guys think!:

This modification is a great enhancer to all of your performance up grades and will give you an additional boost.

I mill the surface and re-cut the squish band. This gives the 200"s more bottom end torque and a snappier rev.

are you a member at kdxrider.net, if not become a member and say ryan refered me to this site. Many people have done this mod.

the carb mod is a better mod. i had the head mod done at the same time. the carb mod is the best thing i did to my kdx200 and like the guy above said you can find alot of good info at kdxrider.net

I Don't know how a stock KDX runs but a fully modified KDX I can speak for.as far as RB or Fredette doing the work I would have RB doing the work if I did it again, lots more user support. Fredettes work is good just not as detailed and more like a this has worked for me and it will work for you deal, which is Great by me his record speaks for it self,and My engine speaks like a 250 with a much better powerband .mods done: head milled,cylinder ported ,cylinder plated, carb bored from 33 to 36mm there is a lot of good info at kdxrider.net

do your searching first cause over there your question has been asked a few times.

are you a member at kdxrider.net, if not become a member and say ryan refered me to this site. Many people have done this mod.

Who should I tell Ryan referred me to? RB designs or KDXRider.net? Any why say that?