Sign in to follow this  

New pics of my bike!!

have you even started it yet? If I just got a new bike as nice as that I would be riding it no matter how many obstacles got in the way. Ride the damn thing!

Excuse him for keeping his bike clean....is that a sin or something? Just because he takes the time and effort to clean his bike doesn't mean he doesn't ride it!

have you even started it yet? If I just got a new bike as nice as that I would be riding it no matter how many obstacles got in the way. Ride the damn thing!

i've been riding like crazy, i just like to keep a clean bike, theres nothing wrong with that :excuseme:

Nice im ordering rockstar graphics for my bike today,any tips to putting them on because yours look great!

Nice im ordering rockstar graphics for my bike today,any tips to putting them on because yours look great!

take your time!!, that was the biggest thing that i learned, don't rush into it. And make sure that you have a spraybottle with water and a drop of dishsoap in there so the graphics will "float" where you want them. Also have a sqegee(sp?) with you to wipe the water from the back of the graphics

good luck :excuseme:

thanks ill need it im doing everything on the bike fenders shrouds fork guards backgrounds its gonna take forever!

that bike looks great! i cant stand when idiots complain about a clean bike. it should be clean. that doesnt mean that u dont ride it but it should always be cleaned. it's called having respect for ur things. if u always keep it clean it will always look good!

So your the one buying up all the Ready Oil filters!!!! There outta stock everywhere. lol

Very nice bike.

that bike looks great! i cant stand when idiots complain about a clean bike. it should be clean. that doesnt mean that u dont ride it but it should always be cleaned. it's called having respect for ur things. if u always keep it clean it will always look good!

Don't call me an idiot. It looked like he had never ridden it yet because there isn't one speck of dirt on it. Wasn't mad or anything, just asking.

Just for the record, I wash my bike every couple of rides, maybe more. That doesn't mean I don't respect it. I clean the air filters every dusty ride, and change the oil every 4 rides. My bike is in excellent shape for being 8 years old. :excuseme: