Sign in to follow this  

Some More Pic's of Ashleigh

Here are a few pic's from the Okla state race this weekend, she went 1-1 for first. :excuseme:

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8357.jpg

What is it with her and not keeping her right foot on the peg everytime she jumps?

All of her pictures are like this.

Must be her "style" :excuseme:

Awesome pics. I wish we had dirt like that in Colorado! I want to ride in Oklahoma.

Awesome pics. I wish we had dirt like that in Colorado! I want to ride in Oklahoma.

Dito... that dirt looks sooooooo nice. And so does she!

probably used to brake tapping as shes nose high in every pic

Maybe you shouldn't rip on her because she could probably kick your butt anyday! :excuseme::bonk:

Maybe you shouldn't rip on her because she could probably kick your butt anyday! :excuseme::busted:

I don't know...I saw it as more of an observation as a rip.....It's obvious she can dole out her share of ass kicking!!! :bonk:

not ripping on her at all, it takes a good rider to see ahead far enough to know that you are going to need that extra oomph to clear the jump , making it necessary to twist it to the stops all the way over the lip causing a nose high situation. brake tapping is a useful skill, i was giving the benefit of the doubt that she is in situation where it is necessary for her , i dont know what she is riding but if shes like most women i know she is riding something a little smaller and needs a little more runup. although i do have one buddy that braketaps over every jump whether it is necessary or not.

also , i didnt even realize i was in the thumpette section and whatever i said was going to get interpreted or "read into" :bonk:

Maybe you shouldn't rip on her because she could probably kiss your butt anyday! :excuseme::busted:

:bonk: right back at ya

Wow. I've seens alot of you're posts of her, I think you need to post a Vid!! It would be cool to see her kicking ass in motion.