the 50

well ive been working on this bike for a while now and its just about done.. its a 05 crf50... ive got a set of SSR inverted forks, Bars and exhaust are off a Pitster, TB88cc bbk with race head w/24mm TB carb, TB rev box, TB HD oil pump, white bros skid plate, HD wheels and spokes, Swinger, Staggs shock and upper shock mount, staggs chain guide, tall seat, graphics, i think thats it... or atleast all i can remember right now. heres a pic

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/Raceman/alldone007.jpg

dang that looks pretty sick, are done or are u still gunna keep adding on?

looks clean dood

thanks, i want to be done... but i doubt it... never seems to end with any toy i have...

looks good may need some better tires :excuseme:

Looks good man. What is your personal opinion about the Staggs parts?

Looks good man. What is your personal opinion about the Staggs parts?

well lets see... i think they are good. the upper shock mount bolted up correctly. when i got the staggs race shock it got to me broken. it was missing the rebound adjuster knob. So for the mix up i was sent a new shock and the staggs chain guide to make up for the mistake. i think they are lagging a bit in service, who knows that could have been cause he was just that busy not sure. The initial order of the shock and mount came very fast. then the shippment of the replacment shock took about a week.. by the time i had the chain guide and return label for the bad shock it was about a month all together. So, products :excuseme: just a little slow on service.... :bonk:

well lets see... i think they are good. the upper shock mount bolted up correctly. when i got the staggs race shock it got to me broken. it was missing the rebound adjuster knob. So for the mix up i was sent a new shock and the staggs chain guide to make up for the mistake. i think they are lagging a bit in service, who knows that could have been cause he was just that busy not sure. The initial order of the shock and mount came very fast. then the shippment of the replacment shock took about a week.. by the time i had the chain guide and return label for the bad shock it was about a month all together. So, products :ride: just a little slow on service.... :ride:

Thanks for the info. Just curious, because it seems that Staggs is catching on pretty quickly.