Carbie jets

Hello all, i have a yz 426 that i took the carbie off to clean yesterday ,and i was wondering if someone could tell me what the other jet is and what it is for , i know which ones the pilot and main are its the other one i am inquiring about.


I believe you are referring to the Pilot air jet, looks like a small main without the emulsion tube? probably a 72?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now