Sign in to follow this  

RedBud practice at Motoland

i want to see some to

Since you claim to be best friends with saunders, I gave his dad probaly 300 pictures of Motoland with probably 100+ of eric you can see them through him..

Heres just a few that i've posted to this board.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371945&parentpage=3

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365171&parentpage=4

carry on my brother!

Here ya go, I resized them to 800x600 for the post. If anyone wants a copy of one in high res, email me with the file name and I'll send it to you on a reply.

crand95287@aol.com

P5230799sm.jpg

P5230806sm.jpg

P5230804sm.jpg

P5230800sm.jpg

P5230811sm.jpg

:ride:

sweet and im not his best friend but i know him well just tell him the kid whose cousin ran into a trailor at trojan and he'ss know who i am

1.12 Million pictures and that's the best you got?!?! Try not to shoot into the sun for starters and work on your cropping. Send me some more after you take another million.

1.12 Million pictures and that's the best you got?!?! Try not to shoot into the sun for starters and work on your cropping. Send me some more after you take another million.

Dude if your problem. You think that all thos are of Motocross. I've only take a few thousand of MX the rest is family, weddings, other sports. Also, the hosting I chose doesn't allow anything bigger then 800x600 and it auto sizes so I don't care.

I don't care who you think you are or what you do. I take my pictures the way I want and you can shove it up your hill billy ass. If you have a problem with me and my pictures Please confront me at the track tomorrow I will tell you to get bent.

Simmer down fella, I'm just busting your chops. If you really do have 1.12 million pics, I applaud you. Coming off strong and dissing 804 when you weren't even there isn't cool. Neither are "interthreats." I'm sure I'll meet you someday but I doubt there will be any bending.

Carry on

Here ya go, I resized them to 800x600 for the post. If anyone wants a copy of one in high res, email me with the file name and I'll send it to you on a reply.

crand95287@aol.com

P5230799sm.jpg

P5230806sm.jpg

P5230804sm.jpg

P5230800sm.jpg

P5230811sm.jpg

:ride:

Man that track looks pretty bad ass if im ever around your area im going to hit that place!

Lets make this clear.

1. I didn't bust your chops nor complain about your pictures. so why act like an ass behind a computer.

2. I said I heard. about dannys whips. I've seen his style they are harry some times. and as far as who I heard it from well, lets put it this way it was one of danny's friends. I did not disrespect him so why would you even bitch about it.

3. as far as bending going I doubt it either but I will invite you to speak your mind to me and I will tell you to get get bent if I think its Bullshit. as far as actuly fighting you i doubt it but may it come to that then i guess what ever. Most people act so damn macho online and are nice or cowardly in real life.

I tell it straight how I feel online and off. so please come confront me I will tell you what I think and you can take it as what ever you want to and make an altercation out of it or not.

I drive a 99 blue silverado z71 with Motoland on the windscreen and yamaha on the back. My names Adam, I allways have my Oakleys with green lens on. If Im riding i'll be on a kx250f with gold rims gold shocks with monstergraphics. I also wear red thor pans, black jersey, & Tech8 boots.

Once again I'm not hiding nor do I care so I leave what ever up to you.

Lets make this clear.

1. I didn't bust your chops nor complain about your pictures. so why act like an ass behind a computer.

2. I said I heard. about dannys whips. I've seen his style they are harry some times. and as far as who I heard it from well, lets put it this way it was one of danny's friends. I did not disrespect him so why would you even bitch about it.

3. as far as bending going I doubt it either but I will invite you to speak your mind to me and I will tell you to get get bent if I think its Bullshit. as far as actuly fighting you i doubt it but may it come to that then i guess what ever. Most people act so damn macho online and are nice or cowardly in real life.

I tell it straight how I feel online and off. so please come confront me I will tell you what I think and you can take it as what ever you want to and make an altercation out of it or not.

I drive a 99 blue silverado z71 with Motoland on the windscreen and yamaha on the back. My names Adam, I allways have my Oakleys with green lens on. If Im riding i'll be on a kx250f with gold rims gold shocks with monstergraphics. I also wear red thor pans, black jersey, & Tech8 boots.

Once again I'm not hiding nor do I care so I leave what ever up to you.

Don't let him get to you man. He's just wanting to get you all wound up. Obviously you're taking some hella amazing pictures or else they wouldn't always be up on the Motoland website, right? I'm sure they get tons of people offering to send in their pics, but almost always since I've joined TT I see the same pictures you post on here and the Motoland website. You've got the results in the great shots you get so don't listen to it, in one ear and out the other(trust me I'm no good at it either).

Keep up the good work, you make the great riders look even better and the bad ones like me look good... Or at least not so bad.

Man that track looks pretty bad ass if im ever around your area im going to hit that place!

Ya its a sweet track when they take care of it. Heres a link there are more pics on there, and a few good Hepler pics. As I said he rides there pretty much every Tuesday. Then there are quite a few really good A riders that ride with him. They usually put on a good show, even though its just practice those dudes haul azz.

http://www.highvoltagemxpark.com/