Might need a new forum pretty soon

lets try... never. Seriously, as cool as it would be, it's gonna cost way too much money for the average joe schmo to get for his kid. I guarantee that you could get 2 used 85's for the price this thing will cost new.

You might be suprised.

LOL, yes, yes I will. My dealer has 07's rolling in now and they have no word on any "r" models before 08. Infact 08 will be a big year for Honda dirt and street bikes. You can go to Hondas web site and read press releases about the new bikes as well as plans for smaller 4 stroke racers.

So to your point, yes I will indeed be suprised but you never know, they may suprises us and ship em a year early. :ride:

I can't say if a CR80/85 4 stroke replacement is soon to be released or not, but I did hear that there is NO CR250 for 2007!

If this is true, 2 strokes will soon be history from the showrooms.

but did you guys hear about the new AMA dispacement rule? the 250 4 stroke class is allowing 2 stroke engines up to 145 cc's now! Hopefully it will revive the 2 stroke, I would hate to see them go.... :ride::ride: KTM already jumped on the new rule, coming out for 07 with a 144cc 2 smoke, longer stroke I believe, boost bottom end to hang witht the 4's?

I can't say if a CR80/85 4 stroke replacement is soon to be released or not, but I did hear that there is NO CR250 for 2007!

If this is true, 2 strokes will soon be history from the showrooms.

this link shows all 2007 honda bikes, it even has the cr250 so i dont think its gone yet, and it also states a 150f's price therefore it hasnt been switched to motocross either http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=3368&Page=1