Parking lot changing/dressing etiquette

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were riding out in the National Forest up at a mountain lake (Blue Lake) and a few of my buddies hopped in for a swim. Another group came up, 2 real fine looking ladies amongst them. One decided to remove her riding gear and also take a swim. Well, you know how the undies can stick to the riding gear when you have been riding, she dropped her riding pants and her panites cmae right down to her ankles with them. She didnt miss a beat. Slipped them back up, and went about her swim like nothing happened. :ride:

But after reading this, screw it. Next time I'm going to set up the pole and change to Poison's "Sweet Cherry Pie." And proudly say to the gawkers: "Don't act like you're not impressed!" :ride:

I can't believe nobody caught this. I believe "Warrant" did "Sweet Cherry Pie". :ride: Man I'm dating myself. And yes I agree, don't be shy if you are going to wear a thong, show it off baby! :ride:

i just sit down in the back of my truck and change..im in my boxers...its not like my shits hanging out..no ones said anything to me and i woudlnt think twice about saying anything to anyone about changing at a track/riding area...as dirtbike riders we hit jumps, ruts, whoops, braking bumps, trees, roots, etc..if put our lives at risk of death and injury, whats the big deal about someones junk or a pair of fun bags hanging out? they're people too....and i dont think anyone purposely looks for riders changing their clothes..lol

I change in the trailer, have a curtain installed in the back for when there's a crowd. This way, I have a mat to keep my socks/feet clean (to keep my feet from dragging dirt into either pair of socks), and a chair. Of course, this is all until I start going riding on my own once I have my license, then It's gonna be between the trucks, cause a Toyota pickup cab is way to small to change in, and my door is way too high (between 6 and 7 inches of lift, and 33's) to hide much.

I can't believe nobody caught this. I believe "Warrant" did "Sweet Cherry Pie". :ride: Man I'm dating myself. And yes I agree, don't be shy if you are going to wear a thong, show it off baby! :ride:

Woah... and I call myself a child of the 80's. My bad! I meant to say "Unskinny Bop." :ride:

The other day me and my friend (and our gf's) went riding and while we are riding through a sand/hilly part of our town out in the desert (100-105 degrees). Theres a dude totally naked just standing next to his truck(Looked like a bum so it might have been his home too). everything exposed just standing there (not even shoes) in 105 degree SAND. And he wasnt changing clothes either.

Going back i should have roosted him but we just booked it. Fast.

Wierdo's....

The other day me and my friend (and our gf's) went riding and while we are riding through a sand/hilly part of our town out in the desert (100-105 degrees). Theres a dude totally naked just standing next to his truck(Looked like a bum so it might have been his home too). everything exposed just standing there (not even shoes) in 105 degree SAND. And he wasnt changing clothes either.

Going back i should have roosted him but we just booked it. Fast.

Wierdo's....

too bad no BB gun and shot him in the jewels

LOL