problem?????

i was riding my bike today (04 rmz 250) and i cut i off to wait on my friend and there was a ton of gas draining from the tube that comes from the bottom of the carb (like where u would drain out the old gas) and some out of the other overflow tubes. well i checked and made sure that the drain bolt for the carb was tight and it was so i dont know why it is leaking. i couldnt kick start the bike so i had to bump start it and then when if ran for the first few moment when i was on the gas steadily ( about 3/4 of full throttle) it was like i was punching it and then letting off and punching it and then letting off . i am not good when it comes to carb stuff but if you might have a idea on what it is let me know because my friend is real good when it comes to carbs, and if you need more details i am gonna be watching this thread all night.

my bike did something similar and i took it apart and cleaned EVERYTHING and just thought it back together and it was fine so if you haven't taken apart a carb be for watch closely how everything goes back together or take it into a shop and see if it works good luck :ride: