Video , Street Fun On Drz400s

Regardless of what I think about his "skills" he is an ASSHAT for doing this shit in residential area's or in public areas. Defacing private property riding on lawns through parks and on business property... Come on now seriously, whats the problem with driving 15 minutes out of the city on your DUAL sport then riding safely and legally?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks gonads. I'm watching it right now. I'll give you all a play by play.

1:30Terrible editing, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he jumped that loading dock thing. Is a DRZ 400 a little too much bike for ya, sky?

1:45 the 2nd time was better

2:12 how many times are you gonna hit that stupid dock?

2;45 you pull that crap in a neighborhood! you loser

3:00 your dahboard is soo gay.

4:15 your valves are gonna be feelin it in the morning.

4:45 do you think the whole world is your little playground, you hick?

6:00 dust is not cool

6:47thats a sidewalk, you dumbf...

8:00 speechless

9:00 remember to replace valves every 2 hours doing wheelies like that on a DRZ

10:00 Tom Cruise brings the style. you bring the stinky sausage.

10:31 public building

10:57 Boom a car comes from the other side of the building and takes him out

11:00 He's BLEEDING EVERYWHERE OMG!

11:05 HIS DRZ IS SCRAP METAL!

11:10 THE HANDLEBAR IS STICKING OUT OF...

11:20 IT'S STICKING OUT THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS LUNG!!!

11:30 BUT THE EXHAUST IS CLAMPED ON HIS NECK! IT'S BOILING AWAY HIS SKIN! WHAT A PAINFUL DEATH :ride:

11:35 the car just snapped his styrofoam helmet in 2 and the wheel is sitting on his head or his, oh wait there's no brain, it's just the other side of his head.

I hope you learned something sky, don't do stupid crap, it wasn't even funny or entertaining. DRZ exhaust pipes don't smell good when they have burning flesh on them.

I don't feel like watching it all, it's pretty bad.

You just spent a lot of time typing something that turned out to be about as funny as some of Dr. Phil's one liners.

Loser.

Wheres the link to this vid? Can someone post it or pm it to me... I won't call the cops :ride: Seriously, I'd like to see it so I can judge for myself.. sounds like some of you guys are being pretty hard on the guy.

Wheres the link to this vid? Can someone post it or pm it to me... I won't call the cops ? Seriously, I'd like to see it so I can judge for myself.. sounds like some of you guys are being pretty hard on the guy.

no, no they are not. it was really really dumb, and he really has no skills. i cant say i have never goofed off on the street. i used to ride wheelies and do burnouts for hours on streetbikes, but we were out of town on some road between cornfields.... not where a ton of people could see us. :ride::banana: oh wait, you probably didnt get any attention growing up so you are craving it now :ride::ride:

Okay, wait for it thumperwrestler.....because...I've...seen the show.

Dumbass.

And I can see you bagging on Skiiers, because it's a lot harder(but still hella easy so I don't know why the corncob's up your ass) than snowboarding. I snowboarded one day last year and I felt that at the end I had reached the basic pinnacle...I could 450 onto boxes and nearly landed a 540, a trick that takes 2 years to learn on skis.

And don't even get started on bad videos...if you want to watch one of those look at those two multi-media class commercial videos you posted.

If you really had 32 years of riding experience, there wouldn't have been a close one. It would have been a smooth wheelie, but since you are a liar and just got your first bike, obviously you are going to almost wreck it. You'll go down the next time you ride. For other people's safety, I hope you don't get back up.

He couldnt have did half them stunts if he was a newb!