Sign in to follow this  

Me at Calhoun

not really an SX track, MX night track is more like it...looks fun, glad you had fun, welcome to real riding. haha

not really an SX track, MX night track is more like it...looks fun, glad you had fun, welcome to real riding. haha

I didn't realize riding between trees wasn't considered real riding :ride: my bad.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies :cry: We all know that the real men ride/race in the woods. My siter rides MX. Someday she'll grow up and ride where the fast guys are and that is of courxe in the woods/desert.

God forbid you get a little dirt/mud on your pretty little MX uniform :thumbsup::ride:

I didn't realize riding between trees wasn't considered real riding :thumbsup: my bad.

Notice the haha at the end. As in just kidding.

its not that the music sucked...it doesnt fit the video...if your video is fast paced then maybe it woulf fit more...but sence your pace is slow (no offence) the music didnt fit...

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies :ride: We all know that the real men ride/race in the woods. My siter rides MX. Someday she'll grow up and ride where the fast guys are and that is of courxe in the woods/desert.

God forbid you get a little dirt/mud on your pretty little MX uniform :ride::ride:

God forbid you :thumbsup: your pants when you see the jumps. Ryan Hughes is whooping every specalist Desert racer in the west right now pretty well. And in his first year. What does that tell you about where the fast guys are? :cry:

Or getter yet, how about Doug Henry beating Juha in his first ever GNCC. Juha has since gone on to dominate the series for two years. What does that tell you about relative speed? :ride:

oh, and have a good time looking at David Knight's rear fender. :crazy:

If anyone can come up with a song that will please everyone then I will change it, until then I guess I'll just keep waiting for more "the music sucks" replys.

Okay - the (NOISE) I mean music sucks!! But the video part is cool