Superior Woods weekday ride 7-13/14? Truckee or maybe Stonyford

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep at least, maybe more. It is well worth it though especially this time of the year when Stoneyford et cetera is hot and dusty. :ride::ride::ride:

I'd have to disagree. Kennedy is warm and dusty too. Plus, it's not as shaded as many of the Northern California destintions.

I once thought Kennedy was a woods rider's paradise until I moved to Northern California.

Bob, we're spoiled. If you go ride Kennedy I'll expect a post about it much like your post of Nevada a while back.

I'd have to disagree. Kennedy is warm and dusty too. Plus, it's not as shaded as many of the Northern California destintions.

I once thought Kennedy was a woods rider's paradise until I moved to Northern California.

Bob, we're spoiled. If you go ride Kennedy I'll expect a post about it much like your post of Nevada a while back.

Oh, I'm not dissing NorCal at all. I've ridden both too. I've ridden Stoney in the Summer as well as Elkins and Georgetown. HOT and DUSTY! I think KM is more like riding Tahoe in comparison. I do agree about the canape cover shade though. :ride: