Sign in to follow this  

Ivan Tedesco at our local track in Houston

Yep, he's movin alright. Is it just me or is that track kinda flat? or does he just make it look flat...

what's crazy is that there are still faster riders out there like bubba and rc.

He was tearing it up! Here's the link hope it works! http://www.threepalmsesp.com/Videos3.html

You'll probably be seeing him around the local Texas tracks even more. I'm pretty sure he sold his house in California and bought a ranch or something down there in Texas. He was originally looking at land in Florida near RC, but decided against it I guess.

Track doesn't look that rough as far as braking bumps etc. but I still wanna ride it! Track looks awesome regardless. :ride:

Track doesn't look that rough as far as braking bumps etc. but I still wanna ride it! Track looks awesome regardless. :thumbsup:

Ya, he bought a house/50 acres out here in Magnolia, about 30min. from that track. I was there that day...and he just made the track look smooth. The braking and acceleration bumps were there !

:ride:

i wish i had a nice track like that near my house

u guys r lucky like 5 different tracks seperate irragation

i get a hard packed track with no irragation and hot hr away or a local one 10 min away with no practice jus race

He's pretty fast...I think my friend should turn pro because right now hes a 125 b class rider...and he places first in like every race almost....he's fast

i raced agaisnt tedesco at pole position in corona about two weeks ago. hes also fast in a go-kart lol