My bike after a days ride.

came home a rear brake down, clutch leaver down and breather :thumbsup:

heres a few pics.

dscn2473rb2.jpg

dscn2472fu4.jpg

dscn2469ix1.jpg

how much travel do those forks have like 2inches?

i dont know but they arnt very good atall.

nice bike though..i like your pipe..ive heard that DEP makes a reallly good 50 pipe

yeh the pipes nice powks out abit tho, burnt my leg on the right handers a few times, worrying thing about the pipe is underneith the can its imprinted X-sport, if its for an xport will it in any way underpower my bike? its a 110cc thumpstar.

I like the Ganga key ring!

just glancing at the pics and correct me if im wrong but isn't that the style of motor that has the clutch mounted on the crank? if so beware....

whys that then?

srry i thought i put why in my last post....due to the clutch being mounted on the crank...there is a chance the crank could snap....ive seen it happen....my buddies bikes both had motors with those styles of motors...they both snapped the cranks...we replaced one crank and the same thing happened....this probably happened because they both had inner rotor ignitions on them...this would cause them not to be balanced so i would suggest just leaving the stock flywheel on there, otherwise the lighter flywheel could cause the crank to snap

yeh the pipes nice powks out abit tho, burnt my leg on the right handers a few times, worrying thing about the pipe is underneith the can its imprinted X-sport, if its for an xport will it in any way underpower my bike? its a 110cc thumpstar.

In no way will it restrict power...the original xsports were 110cc as well and used the exact same pipe stock as the thumpstar.

My other pitbike superminimoto after an evenings ride :thumbsup:

dscn2484nv3.jpg

dscn2476rp8.jpg

dscn2475wj5.jpg

dscn2480aa8.jpg

:ride::cry::ride:

dscn2494zd2.jpg

dscn2488qe1.jpg

dscn2487wv2.jpg

dscn2490el8.jpg

dscn2491dc8.jpg

is that real CF pastic? thats cool that its plated.