Sign in to follow this  

My bike after a days ride.

yeh the pipes nice powks out abit tho, burnt my leg on the right handers a few times, worrying thing about the pipe is underneith the can its imprinted X-sport, if its for an xport will it in any way underpower my bike? its a 110cc thumpstar.

just glancing at the pics and correct me if im wrong but isn't that the style of motor that has the clutch mounted on the crank? if so beware....

srry i thought i put why in my last post....due to the clutch being mounted on the crank...there is a chance the crank could snap....ive seen it happen....my buddies bikes both had motors with those styles of motors...they both snapped the cranks...we replaced one crank and the same thing happened....this probably happened because they both had inner rotor ignitions on them...this would cause them not to be balanced so i would suggest just leaving the stock flywheel on there, otherwise the lighter flywheel could cause the crank to snap

yeh the pipes nice powks out abit tho, burnt my leg on the right handers a few times, worrying thing about the pipe is underneith the can its imprinted X-sport, if its for an xport will it in any way underpower my bike? its a 110cc thumpstar.

In no way will it restrict power...the original xsports were 110cc as well and used the exact same pipe stock as the thumpstar.