a diff kind of brake tapping

If you tap your back brake in the air it will drop your front end. And i have, grabbed a handful of front brake in the air and it had little or no effect, and i dont see any benefits from stopping the front wheel in the air.

front brakes are dangerous dont use them. back brake brings the BACK end up. it does not bring the front end down.

bringing the front end down and the back en up are the same thing, the bike ends up balanced either way.

point being is useing the back or front brake brings the front end down, yes the back brake has more of an effect but the front will work as well. and the throttle will bring the front end up.

Front brake in the air is useless. Its much better and faster to be on the throttle when you land, so just let your right hand worry about getting on the gas as soon as you touch down.

Use the back to level up,, the reason it works is because the rear has so much more weight and the drive system that stops with it. Seriously, forget about the front brake and just hold it open.

bringing the front end down and the back en up are the same thing, the bike ends up balanced either way.

point being is useing the back or front brake brings the front end down, yes the back brake has more of an effect but the front will work as well. and the throttle will bring the front end up.

not the same thing.

front brakes are dangerous dont use them. back brake brings the BACK end up. it does not bring the front end down.

Whatever you're doing on the bike in the air, it will ONLY pivot around its center of gravity. It's physic basics. You can't bring the back end up without bringing the front end down and vice versa.

Tapping the front brake in the air is just plain silly in my opinion.. if you have having trouble with your front wheel being nose up or down i would look at your riding position prior to taking the jump you are doing... ?

using ur front brake in the air will still bring ur front end down if the front wheel is rotating ( which it should be) ....but no one should recommend this. Like someone said before, if ur still holding it as u land, u will wad urself out. Stick w/ the rear brake.

Whatever you're doing on the bike in the air, it will ONLY pivot around its center of gravity. It's physic basics. You can't bring the back end up without bringing the front end down and vice versa.

Thats what i was going to say. It does both lowers the front and raises the back.