Riders continue to fall victim to WidowMaker Hill Climb

looks to me like the guys that fell just dont know how to ride?...i duno mayb the other guys jus make it look really ez

Well I have seen alot of widowmaker videos and I can tell you this one definately doesn't do it justice. The ones I saw before looked a helleva lot steeper. Probably the angle of the camera.

Well I have seen alot of widowmaker videos and I can tell you this one definately doesn't do it justice. The ones I saw before looked a helleva lot steeper. Probably the angle of the camera.

In other vids I've seen of the Widowmaker it was way steeper and gnarlier than that and very few people made it all the way to the top. I'm thinking they use multiple different lanes and that was one of the easier ones for the smaller classes or something. That one guy had a full pull on a basically stock CR250 and it looked easy, too. Heck, that spanked RM125 made it pretty far up.

In other vids I've seen of the Widowmaker it was way steeper and gnarlier than that and very few people made it all the way to the top. I'm thinking they use multiple different lanes and that was one of the easier ones for the smaller classes or something. That one guy had a full pull on a basically stock CR250 and it looked easy, too. Heck, that spanked RM125 made it pretty far up.

Thats because the "ORIGINAL" widomaker was in draper Utah, and it was bigger. I live by the "old" hill and have been to watch a race at the new one, the old one is definitly more impressive.