Thumpstar 125-e

I found a thumpstar 125 expert for 1399, and i want to know if its any good? I am going to my dealership who has thumpstars, xtremes and pitsters, which of those would you recommend??

thanks.

Thumpstar = UPC=Junkstar= big piece of crap. Save your money and contact outlaw motorsports, but an SSR or Pitster, But that amount of money you will most likely be looking at the SSR.

I have Thumpster and it is great, if you get e genuine one you will be fine, dint listen to all the negative people.

I have Thumpster and it is great, if you get e genuine one you will be fine, dint listen to all the negative people.

Thats a good one.So your saying a thumpstar here in the us is not genuine,yeah right. :ride: They are crappy bikes just like SDG.Save some cash and get a pitster or look into a SSRb2. :thumbsup:

Dont listen to the Junkstar guy, he live in australia and he does not have access to the good bikes, so he has to speak highly of whatever he can get.

thumpstars made in the us. check the webiste.

I don't care where there made still junk to me.

thumpstars made in the us. check the webiste.

Thumpstars are manufactured in China and are distributed in the US by Omicron.

Thumpstars are cheap knock offs of the knock offs.

Thumpstars are cheap knock offs of the knock offs.

You forgot SDG

To buy and ride a thumpstar, not so fast, n not so promissing.....1399+,......

Buying and riding a bike thats fast, durable, n completes every ride with a smile on your face...$$Priceless :For u'r back yard get thumpstar, for everything else...Pitster

You all make me smile, your closed mindedness is quite cute but you are all showing an alarming amount of ignorance with you attitudes. Judge a bike by the way it preforms and looks not by your preconceived ideas of Chinese KO.

well first of all, did you mean perform? or is there some special hidden message in preform. I think what you meant was that thumpstars were pre-formed from a piece of dog crap.

You all make me smile, your closed mindedness is quite cute but you are all showing an alarming amount of ignorance with you attitudes. Judge a bike by the way it preforms and looks not by your preconceived ideas of Chinese KO.

I have seen alot of thumpstars at the track and have yet to see one that performs.When you see them working on them for half a day and still run like pooh I would say they suck.I go to the track to race not work on bikes and my RCM has been great.I can't recommend a thumpstar or a sdg to anybody I have seen way to many problems with these bikes.Look for somthing better there are alot of good bikes out there RCM,PITSTERS AND SSRB2 is what I would look into not a sdg or thumpstar.

its pretty simple, they suck!

I would put my bike up against any of yours and it would keep up with you all if not beat you. Don't be so narrow minded just coz you all get crap bikes in the US of A... So please don't judge a bike until you have actually had a ride on it...

http://www.thumpstar.cc/media.html read the independent articles be for you shoot our mouths off.

PS: get educated

Hey,

I looked at the thumpstar pictures, you are right, they are pretty cheap and crappy.

LoL,

OK I give up, it is clear you have no idea about any sort of quality bike.... so lets just leave it at that. :thumbsup:

I left it at the along time ago. Thumpstar are cheap, poorly made, cheap imitation knock off of a SDG need I say more?

We all get along, we just have are differences. Thumpstars are junk no matter where you are, pitsters are good no matter where you are. Plain and simple.