in or around louisville, ky

if i was into racing i would, but i never been on a track. me and my dad just trail ride. ever wanna meet up at s-tree one weekend let me know though

i'll do that, i'd like to get down there and hit some trails before this winter, so i'll post up when i'm ready. i'm trying to get as much track time in as possible to whip my sorry ass into shape.

i see you ride street too, you should check out louisvilleriders.com. it's a site for any area riders, dirt, street, whatever. there are a few of us who have gotten into stunting, so we try to have some cookouts and be the entertainment.

What is S-TREE?? how far away from louisville?? i just moved here to indiana(5 min from louisville) from maryland and dont know where to ride. my neighbor said something about the BRICKYARD, but wats up with that?? i heard it closed or sumthin. im only 16 so i cant go to far cas my mother is a bit iffy of driving far. :applause::applause: . i was thinking about riding at North Washington this weekend. :ride: how is that?? Thanks Guys ?

s-tree is daniel boone, and it's around 3 hours south of louisville. the brickyard isn't as fun as it used to be, but there are still some aight trails to be ridden if you like hills, and rocks. i've got a small practice track on the south side of louisville. here's a half ass pic of it

track.gif

me8.gif

not sure about trails in IN, but there's podium1 in charlestown (podium1.com) check out http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/simx_racing for some fairly local people. mostly race though, or kentuckyriders.com for mostly quads who love trails.

what type of riding do you usually do?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever checked out Mountain Parkway Off Road, east of Winchester? They have 2000 acres and a motocross track. They also have harescramble racing from time to time. Go to www.kyharescramble.com and hit the schedule link, you'll find some info there. There was a race in Bedford not too far from Louisville last weekend, did you get a chance to make it?

• 10 months later...
i usually ride at what used to be known as the brickyard, my friend has a small but effective track setup in his backyard that we ride for conditioning. other than that, i've been out to highway 44, but these places are getting old to me. i haven't been to daniel boone in a while, and LBL i've never been too. I'm down to go just about anywhere, but can't seem to talk people into going.

i`ve been wanting to ride brick yard.i live across the river from cosmosdale.

meade county fair race is sunday.are you going to it,and do it?

are you doing the brick yard saturday?

I'm in Evansville, IN. Where do you normally go riding at?

? :busted: sometimes we ride at lynnville,blackcoal race is not happening this year.there is a race every sunday for next 2 months.

this sunday is an old school motocross in brandenburg,ky:prof:

We stopped going to Brickyards yrs ago. Police towing trucks and writing tickets. Be careful if you go.

? :busted::cheers::bonk:

i`m not going there.brooks is fun,but i think we are not suppose to be there.

brandenburg,ky should be good sunday.i hope it rains more.

meade county fair grounds:ride:

We stopped going to Brickyards yrs ago. Police towing trucks and writing tickets. Be careful if you go.

? :busted::cheers::bonk:

i`m not going there.brooks is fun,but i think we are not suppose to be there.

brandenburg,ky should be good sunday.i hope it rains more.

meade county fair grounds:ride:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

its just a few minutes drive to the south indiana forestry...no riding allowed...

but that is going to change..all dirt bike riders in this area are getting together and protest.

everyone is starting a petition,we will combine the petitions and present them to the rule makers.

also email these guys

[nice emails] govener: justin@mymanmitch.com

w/photos congressman: baronhill.house.gov/

ama judtj167@aol.com

department of natural: narmstrong@dnr.in.gov

off-highway www.nohvcc.org

www.sharetrails.org

www.arraaccess.com

• 2 months later...
its just a few minutes drive to the south indiana forestry...no riding allowed...

but that is going to change..all dirt bike riders in this area are getting together and protest.

everyone is starting a petition,we will combine the petitions and present them to the rule makers.

also email these guys

[nice emails] govener: justin@mymanmitch.com

w/photos congressman: baronhill.house.gov/

ama judtj167@aol.com

department of natural: narmstrong@dnr.in.gov

off-highway www.nohvcc.org

www.sharetrails.org

www.arraaccess.com

some nice emails to these folks is the right thing to do.