2006 CMRC Canadian National Motocross - Round 02 - Gopher Dunes [torrent]

Oh and as to whom we'd send to the MXDN? I'd say JSR, Dusty Klatt and Darcy Lange would make a good team. I believe last year at MXDN Dusty holeshot (or should I say holeshhhheeeeoootttt) a moto and nobody knew who the hell he was. It was great. Everyone was scrambling for their programs scratching their heads.

Thx Chrissa, dont know if u recording them any different but they seem to be a lil better quality than the SX u did, btw hope u will do again for nxt years sx.

The channel being recorded is SportsNet High Definition. Unfortunately, the production crew didn't bring HD cameras to the events. So, the picture isn't true HD, but it definitely looks better than a SD picture. Keep your fingers crossed for next year though.

The Canadian National Superbike series is being recorded and broadcast in HD this season. First show is Wed. A friend works on the production crew and does all the rider post race interviewing. He tells me that every time they roll into town to record a race, they rent the city dry of every HD camera and cameraman for miles.

As far as I know, the CdnSbk will be the first motorcycle racing series in North America (if not the world) that is recorded and shown in HD. Colin Fraser, the guy who runs and organizes the Canadian National Superbike series, is one sharp guy and has done wonders for our national series up here. I will probably post some of those races, if nothing more than, to see motorcycle racing in HD. That picture should truly blow your mind. Plus, the racing is tight and good. Our Canadian riders put on an incredible show (I've got a few friends in the series too; anyone watching their races is a good thing!).

Chris.

Oh and as to whom we'd send to the MXDN? I'd say JSR, Dusty Klatt and Darcy Lange would make a good team.QUOTE]

Darcy rides at my track hes pretty good and showed me some pretty cool things that i didnt know ?, plus hes got a sweet truck.