Sign in to follow this  

cr 125 01 how much $

i payed 2700 for it less than a year ago and i don't think i got ripped off i think its worth at least 2300

i payed 2700 for it less than a year ago and i don't think i got ripped off i think its worth at least 2300

Nah, you can get a cr250 for that price. The other guy was right.

If you are so sure of yourself, why bother asking ??? 2-strokes have plunged in value...That's just the way it is :thumbsup::ride:

I got my 01 250 for way less than that. You'll be lucky to get 2000 for that...

my friend just payed 500 bucks for a 2000 runs awsome, new plastic, only thing it needs is fork seals,front sprocket, and wheel bearings.

i sold my 00 cr125 for 2800.

If you did that 5 years ago, that sounds about right....Otherwise, you found a SUCKER !!!

did it last year. and no he wasnt a sucker. he was a racer. and you also have to remember im in california

did it last year. and no he wasnt a sucker. he was a racer. and you also have to remember im in california

So am i but that is way too much for a 125.

lol i don care. he bought it. i went out the next night and got my 02 cr250. i only pulled $200 out of the bank

lol i don care. he bought it. i went out the next night and got my 02 cr250. i only pulled $200 out of the bank

I got my cr250 for 1500

i sold my 1997 kx80 for 1250. so i think he could get around 2000, 2200. but also, there is a need for 80's for young racers since there are no 4-strokes out to race that class.saturday im picking up a 1995 cr 125 that needs a new top-end and clutch lever/cable for around 500. im buying it for my dad to go along with my 05 yz 125