Sign in to follow this  

Taneum on 7/29?

Anyone heading up to Taneum on Saturday?

Two of us will be at the Junction ~ 8:30. Look for a blue Trailblazer towing a trailer.

It would be great if someone is heading South, toward Buck Meadows b/c I'd like to tag along.

Matt

Hey Mat, I was thinking of checking out that area, but never been there before. Where is the junction? It would be fun to ride with someone who knows the trails. :thumbsup:

Hey -

What's going on? Do a search on Taneum Directions here on the forum and you'll find the directions. I'm starting to know the North and West sides of the area but not the South side. We did ride up the Buck Meadows a month ago and I like what I saw off in the distance!

Can we expect to see you there?

Matt

Yes, I plan on going up there, it will be fun to ride a new area. :thumbsup:

I will be in a white dodge crew cab.

I might make it up for the ride to Buck Meadows on Saturday. I am riding into the Mad Lake area friday, so long as everything comes back in one piece I should be there at Taneum by 09:30.

DJ, I could meet you in E-Burg someplace and guide you to the Taneum Jct.

TONY

Cool

Sounds like we might have a few in our crew. Does anyone have a PDF scan of the 1 page map of Taneum?

We'll be in a blue trailblazer.

See you guys on Saturday!

Tony that would be nice to follow you so I don't get lost. Just tell me what time to meet you and where, I don't know E-burg that well. Maybe at a gas station?

How about this: 9am @

The flyin-J truckstop....I-90 Canyon Rd Exit 109, Ellensburg

I will be in my red/white dakota, KTM in trunk :thumbsup:

TONY

Can I invite two more to the crew?

My son and I, can be at the truckstop at 9....been up there two times, but do NOT know the trails....

HR

:thumbsup:

:ride:

Sounds like a good group!

Can I invite two more to the crew?

My son and I, can be at the truckstop at 9....been up there two times, but do NOT know the trails....

HR

:ride:

:cry:

Ok with me. :thumbsup:

TONY

I will be there 9:00a.m. White Dodge 1500 crew cab with silver KTM400

This is going to be fun! :thumbsup:

What trails did you guys run? Russ Henry and myself went to Gifford Pinchot NF today, only saw 4 other bikes out there. I guess the stumpjumpers were there somewhere doing trail work, must've been on the other side of the road. We rode the valley trail to hamilton buttes and the view point, back down yozoo, then down bishop ridge and back to the truck on the valley trail. Not sure of mileage, between 30-35 I think. I haven't been to Taneum in over a month, I'll be out there soon enough though. Hope you guys had a good ride.

Little Jeff

1363 to quartz mountain, 4w306 and others I can't remember.

very good mix of stuff. :thumbsup:

What trails did you guys run? Russ Henry and myself went to Gifford Pinchot NF today, only saw 4 other bikes out there. I guess the stumpjumpers were there somewhere doing trail work, must've been on the other side of the road. We rode the valley trail to hamilton buttes and the view point, back down yozoo, then down bishop ridge and back to the truck on the valley trail. Not sure of mileage, between 30-35 I think. I haven't been to Taneum in over a month, I'll be out there soon enough though. Hope you guys had a good ride.

Little Jeff

We went up Taneum ridge to peaches, quartz, down some 4wd trails to the herford meadows trail, through keenan meadows to Manastash CG. On the way back we wanted to do Hoyt but missed it someplace. I think we should have crossed the road when we were on the ATV trail. :thumbsup: We kept looking for it riding down the main road and ended up on the Gooseberry trail back to the JCt.

TONY