Sign in to follow this  

sold bike:(

Im sad!however i just put a deposit on a 2007 450 hooray!Its a yamaha 450.I wont be going back to red.

What, you expect us to beg you to stay and ride red? Enjoy your new bike, that is always cool. The sooner most people realize it's the RIDER, not the bike that makes the difference, the better off the moto chat rooms would be....this fan boy crap is disgusting.....all the freakin' bikes are good enough for 99% of the riders out there, period.

Cya on the flip side....

What, you expect us to beg you to stay and ride red? Enjoy your new bike, that is always cool. The sooner most people realize it's the RIDER, not the bike that makes the difference, the better off the moto chat rooms would be....this fan boy crap is disgusting.....all the freakin' bikes are good enough for 99% of the riders out there, period.

Cya on the flip side....

NO SH-T!

I couldnt have said it better.....

:thumbsup:

Cya on the flip side....

Word 'em up! :thumbsup:

That's the same bike I'll probably get for 07... The grass is always greener on the other side.

Whatever d00d! My YaMaHa pW80 with a UNI air filter, TRICK racing fuel stickers and safety wired grips has been trouble free from day one.

It goes like a bat out of hell especially after I rejetted my spokes and put WD40 on my chain.

YoU bItChEs DoNt WaNt nOne oF tHiS!!!!!! pEaCe OuT!!!!

Whatever d00d! My YaMaHa pW80 with a UNI air filter, TRICK racing fuel stickers and safety wired grips has been trouble free from day one.

It goes like a bat out of hell especially after I rejetted my spokes and put WD40 on my chain.

YoU bItChEs DoNt WaNt nOne oF tHiS!!!!!! pEaCe OuT!!!!

The title under your user name explains this post perfectly. :thumbsup:

Im sad!however i just put a deposit on a 2007 450 hooray!Its a yamaha 450.I wont be going back to red.
nice, I'm in the process of trying to get a white/silver 250f. :thumbsup:

I have a wonderful running 1988 PW50....with updated plastic, custom welded expansion chamber, and brand new rear knobby!

Whew, what a dream machine!!! :thumbsup:

The title under your user name explains this post perfectly. :ride:

yOu aRe DaMn rIgHt!!!! dOnT bE a h8ter!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey what would win in a drag race..........a Yamaha quad or a Honda quad?

Ok ok. I guess that was a stupid question. Let me re-phrase the question.

What would be faster..........a Honda quad with a cooler strapped to the rack with a case of Hams inside of it.........or a Yamaha quad with camo plastic, a gun rack and singletrack destroying tires on it?

Ok ok. I guess that was a stupid question. Let me re-phrase the question.

What would be faster..........a Honda quad with a cooler strapped to the rack with a case of Hams inside of it.........or a Yamaha quad with camo plastic, a gun rack and singletrack destroying tires on it?

It's entirely dependant on how many beers each rider has had.