This is how I ride my 150f

Thats way to cool.....That wheelie of yours is so insane...I can't imagine doing that....I'm lucky to do a wheelie threw 3rd gear going in a straight line and not flipping....Thats even on a CRF230F!

Hey Doug Domokos (If you don't know who that is, look it up),

I'm impressed. I couldn't do it. I've been riding for years and I practice all the time, but I'm not in your class at that. I've tried to do that, but must have a mental block. I can't get myself to do that. The chicks dig it.

It bums me out some times because it looks so cool. Oh well, one of these days I'll give it a go and see if I can ride without a helmet too. ?

P.S. Oh yeah. Those are some pretty good wheelies too.

P.P.S. That's jacked up Toast! You beat me too it. ?

P.P.P.S. Damn it. Tiki, you beat me too!!! :ride:

Glad to see some guys really want to keep the availability of young fresh organs available at the hospital.

wear a helmet you tard.

some of the best "stunt men" not guys who stunt die in low speed crashes riding on movie sets without helmets. just going from point a to point b.

I'll respect your abilities when your not so stupid.

I typically do wear my helmet.

I also almost always wear my gloves except when its blazing hot

Filmed most this video on 2 of the hottest days this year, so no helmet for me.

Sure its a risk I take, but if I hit my head and die, im not gonna know the difference, i'l be dead lol.

I could have either not rode because it was too hot, or ride without a helmet for that week. I chose to go without a helmet so I could keep riding, and I walked away jsut fine.

Now that its cooled down though, im back to wearing my helmet.

Believe me though, I ALWAYS wear my helmet on my street bike. Shit goes wrong too fast on that thing

Sure, your not going to know the difference if you go down and splatter your brains all over the road, but what about your family? I'm sure they'd love to know that their sons death could have been prevented by wearing a helmet. So i, like most everyone else, will call you stupid....and only because i really think you are for traveling at those speeds, doing those tricks, and still not wearing a helmet. I don't care how hot it is outside, i'd much rather keep my head in one peice then risk not wearing a helmet at all. That's just my $.02......I still have to give you props, though, some of that stuff was pretty tight, I can do all of the stuff you did, but you have a much greater finess to it then I do.

ya, but I didn't. And im here, now wearing my helmet.. So no need to tell me about it more, I lived, dind't crash

I honestly feel MUCH safer doing a circle wheelie on the 150 naked, then I do riding on the streeets in full gear on my street bike lol..

Only becasue i'v never wrecked a wheelie in 2 years of riding, but i'v been hit by a car, and been almost hit on 2 other occasions lol

Its a risk I take. I typically do wear my helmet, and Im not even attempting anyhting other then a baisc wheelie on my street bike tell I get a spine protector.

Unfortinetly my friends truck wont start today, so looks like no riding for me.. Ugh, I wanna go hit our stunt spot up ?

Dont come back and Tell us what your doing show us. Ok done bashing you.

Seriously, you havent a clue which is good. That means your safe and well. For those that do ride more then two years all know what a serious wreck is. They suck. We are only looking out for you so you can post more wheeile shots. Lets see some of your Street bike stuff.

im not very good on the street bike yet

only got wheelies for miles in 1st and 2nd, but can't slow them down or do any cool tricks yet.. Then again i'v only been wheeliing the big bike for about 3 months, and I kinda put it to the side when I got my 150. Think imma attempt to get really good on the 150, then bring it to the big bike.

http://media.putfile.com/30-second-f4i

edit: I'v been riding my crf50 for about a year now almost daily.. I think learning to do a ton of stuff on that, has helped me TONS bringing it to the f4i and 150.

Heres some "safe" pics for ya tiki ?

highchair30ob.jpg

dsc017911yv.jpg

dsc017797ju.jpg

I need to get a nice dirt bike helmet.. My street helmet is too hot, but its damn comfortable on cool days

So I have a question what is hot? Cause my wife and I went riding last week and it was only about 110 and we were in full gear still. I have ridden for 8+ years on the street and always worn full gear even in the middle of summer. No offense, but it was to hot isn't a legit excuse, it just means you don't want to wear one.

Again SLAPAHO - look it up. For your families sake. I have seen to many people trying to ride street and dirt thinking they are in control and they aren't. There have also been many top stunters die due to not wearing helmets on slow crap. Check out the top stunters now they all wear helmets at least. Patrick Stephens, Kaneone, etc...

did I wreck? Did I suffer the consequences? No.. I'v heard it a million times, I'l wear my helmet when I feel comfortable doing so.

So drop it, Please.

I told you, it was hot them few days, so I didn't wear a helmet.

ANd hot was 105 degrees, with 122 degree heat index. I COULD have worn a helmet, but I choose not to. And I didn't die, I didn't get hurt, so I think it was the best choice I could have made that day.

If I woudla been hurt, of course that would have been a stupid choice.

And im not worried about being a 'top' stunter. Its somthing I do for fun. Its a risk I take.

No matter WHAT the temp, I'l ALWAYS wear my helmet on my street bike, or when im doing stuff that is VERY risky (endo's, high chair circles) or just when its not blazing hot outside.

Ya it started as a honda 50cc, but I got a ton of upgrades into it (big bars, front and rear springs, hand brake, stunt pegs, 12 bar, street tires, plastics, gripper seat, 88 kit, carb, exhaust, race head, 4 speed tranny, sprockets)

I did all the circles and stuff in 1st, and the circle burnouts were in 2nd.

My fiddy is sadly, almost as fast as the 150f lol.. And it whoops stock crf100's ?

But ride that fiddy on dirt at those speeds and your gonna hurt.

ya its pretty crazy in the dirt, especially with street tires

I never really relized how unstable it was tell I got my 150, now I hop on the fiddy and feel like im gonna kill myself going 45+