Sign in to follow this  

This is how I ride my 150f

Hey TOWLIEEE.... yeah man you ride great. Looked like a lot of fun. Slower speeds on the 50 so I can see it (no helmet). No way to hit the brakes on the over the bars wheelies on the 150 so not really safe without some kinda gear on... but that's not what I'm here to talk to you about. That all looked like fun... I've got something MUCH more serious to talk to you about man -

Man I dunno how to tell ya this. Umm... well... uhhh dude.... ummm.... uhhhh... sit down for a moment man, this might hit ya hard... ummm uhh.... lemme see how to tell you this....

OH YEAH -

YOU'RE WHITE!!!

I think I heard "nigga" about 2,365,973.8 times in that song you played! LOL

Just kiddin' man. It looked like you were having fun. Have I seen another PUT file with you on it? Maybe going up/down the side of a hill wheelying on a 50?

Peace...

MP

lmfao yea me 2 it was gay so i just turned sound off but i was amazed on what u did on that 150 i have and 04 150 and idk if i could do any of that yet lol nice

o n plz put another vid. up it really gives me sumthing to look foward to when i bored. thanks

1) First off the audio track was the bomb. Pm me the title please.

2) second, you rule man.

3) you you should have ea helmet but clearly you are a pro at that and know what you are doing and know your limits. Only one at risk is you so rock on.

4) you rule

5) you rule

6) pm me the niggas who did that joint bout's the bitchs and hos.

7) ony thing better than Uber suspension is songs about hittin the bitches ass

8) pm me the title and artist of that jam.

9) Your one of those superbike guys I see wheeling down the street at 70mph that I call idiots but secretly envy arent you. :thumbsup:

Sure its a risk I take, but if I hit my head and die, im not gonna know the difference, i'l be dead lol.

That's IF you die. If you put yourself in a vegetable state and your family has to pay $5 million over the rest of your life to keep those life support machines running, it's not so funny now is it?

I'm presenty recoping from a freak 20 mph crash (on dirt, not the road). Wearing leather pants, chest protector, helmet, gloves. One glove tore off and took flesh off down to the bones. Helmet has a deep gouge in it. The bill is now up to $45,000 and rising. Got life flighted to a trama center. I almost died from internal bleeding. If it wasn't for the helmet, I would be dead now, or worse, my wife and three kids would spend the rest of their lives lookng at me lay in a bed, drooling on myself. Sometimes you have to think of the people that love you too.

Yep, only 20 mph. Six broken ribs, shattered R collor bone, broken back, chest cavity filled with blood and caused my lungs to stop. Lots of fun. :thumbsup:

SHUT THE &%$#@! UP about the helmet, this forum is so lame full of 50 your old safety Nazi's. For all your old ass's this is the way half the guys stunt, with no gear on, it is a personal preference. If you are worrying about some stupid kid imitating it then it is his fault, it is called natural selection. When you are stunting in a parking lot in the summer it is hot as hell. It's not like putting around in the woods thinking about how lame and safe you are all the time.

You defiantly have pimp ass skills, keep it up. Don't mind the red necks they don't know what stunting is or any other kind of music except for hill-jack country. If you use your bike for other than riding around Clampett county then they seem to get mad. I had to vent, I see this flaming non sense all the time on here. It is your choice to wear one or not, in case your wondering I do wear mine but some of my street bike friends don't.

SHUT THE &%$#@! UP about the helmet, this forum is so lame full of 50 your old safety Nazi's. For all your old ass's this is the way half the guys stunt, with no gear on, it is a personal preference. If you are worrying about some stupid kid imitating it then it is his fault, it is called natural selection. When you are stunting in a parking lot in the summer it is hot as hell. It's not like putting around in the woods thinking about how lame and safe you are all the time.

It becomes my business when 35% of my paycheck goes to taxes, in which a part of goes for life support of some idiot kid that near killed himself on a motorcycle while doing stunts to impress his homies and hoes with no protection on that empty space between his ears.

As per your nic-name "upinsmoke" just go fire up another "J" and crawl back under that rock you slithered out from.

As per your nic-name "upinsmoke" just go fire up another "J" and crawl back under that rock you slithered out from.

damn lol :thumbsup:

It becomes my business when 35% of my paycheck goes to taxes, in which a part of goes for life support of some idiot kid that near killed himself on a motorcycle while doing stunts to impress his homies and hoes with no protection on that empty space between his ears.

See what I mean

I'm presenty recoping from a freak 20 mph crash (on dirt, not the road). Wearing leather pants, chest protector, helmet, gloves. One glove tore off and took flesh off down to the bones. Helmet has a deep gouge in it. The bill is now up to $45,000 and rising. Got life flighted to a trama center. I almost died from internal bleeding. If it wasn't for the helmet, I would be dead now, or worse, my wife and three kids would spend the rest of their lives lookng at me lay in a bed, drooling on myself. Sometimes you have to think of the people that love you too.

That is why my health insurance premiums are so high because they let brittle boned old farts ride dirt bikes.

Oh now, this is pure dramatics. Insurance is high for political judicial and other reasons like 6 ton SUV's hitting civics and what not. For every 50,000 injuries in a car or motorcycle on the street(with helmet's) there is one dirt bike injury and 95% of those full gear is in place.

I am not saying doing this is a smart thing. But C'mon man. Let's be real. Your insurance in not high because THIS guy is riding wheelies from time to time with no helmet. I mean if you have some sort of evidence besides, your mis placed passion, that wheelies with no helmets contributes to your insurance I'll pay your insurance for a year. :thumbsup:

I'll be right here waiting.

I hate it when posts like this get this way. Why do people always have to b***h about stuff like this. ITS THEIR LIFE!!! LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS!!

1) First off the audio track was the bomb. Pm me the title please.

2) second, you rule man.

3) you you should have ea helmet but clearly you are a pro at that and know what you are doing and know your limits. Only one at risk is you so rock on.

4) you rule

5) you rule

6) pm me the niggas who did that joint bout's the bitchs and hos.

7) ony thing better than Uber suspension is songs about hittin the bitches ass

8) pm me the title and artist of that jam.

9) Your one of those superbike guys I see wheeling down the street at 70mph that I call idiots but secretly envy arent you. :thumbsup:

haha thanks for the comments

1: your pm box is full, but the title was Dirty- Feel me in, its a remix to some of his other tracks, and just happened to be hte same length as my video lol

3: I should have a helmet and I agree, I wore it last night on every "major" stunt except basic wheelies, then again it was only 70 degreee out last nigth :ride::ride:

9: I do occasional stuff on the street, but I try to keep it under the speed limit, and away from traffic. But yes, sailing a wheelie on the highway at 70mph for miles KICKS ASS :ride:

Yep, only 20 mph. Six broken ribs, shattered R collor bone, broken back, chest cavity filled with blood and caused my lungs to stop. Lots of fun.

That sucks mike.. What happened, did you hit a tree?

I"v been down on pavment without any gear except a helmet at 30mph+ at least 4 times and walked away with almost nothing except small rash

And i'v been into the side of a pickup truck at 35mph when someone pulled out in front of me, came out of that with a knee broken in 3 places and only 3 days in the hospitol... However I still have knee pain to this day 1.5 years later :cry:

upinsmoke said: SHUT THE &%$#@! UP about the helmet, this forum is so lame full of 50 your old safety Nazi's. For all your old ass's this is the way half the guys stunt, with no gear on, it is a personal preference.

So that means 1/2 the guys that stunt are dumb asses by YOUR calculation?

If you are worrying about some stupid kid imitating it then it is his fault,

Wrong, we're all supposed to be role models for kids - you too! People act the way they learn to act - Who was your role model? Atilla The Hun? j/k

it is called natural selection.

Natual selection also states that since some guy is bigger and badder than you - that he can kill you, just because he can. Then he can have whatever was yours, including your old lady. Are you sure you want to grab onto the "Natural selection" campaign? It's not a good idea. It's like the Anarchy guys. I point out that since someone can crush them that they have the right to, and take their woman, their car and anything else they have - if they believe in Anarchy... sounds good to them until it's put in action if you know what I mean.

When you are stunting in a parking lot in the summer it is hot as hell. It's not like putting around in the woods thinking about how lame and safe you are all the time.

You're right. Putting around in a parking lot is one thing. I've raced motocross in full gear, leather boots, full face helmet, chest protector for years here in Florida. Tons of people do it in every single state every summer (Cali, Arizona are a couple other hot places) So saying it's too hot to wear a helmet is BS. If we can do it racing MX in full gear - so can anyone. Besides, stunters always have those hotty chicks with the big hooters - so they should be used to being HOT all the time!

You defiantly have pimp ass skills, keep it up.

I agree!

Don't mind the red necks they don't know what stunting is or any other kind of music except for hill-jack country.

Get real. Long before guys were stunting, MXers were doing stoppies, and a lot of other stuff. I think I did my first full on stoppy in the early 1980s how old are you? Man for real. I can remember riding my minibike shooting peace signs - I rocked as a kid! LOL Oh and there's nothing wrong with country music. Dolly still has bigger boobs than most stunters chicks!

If you use your bike for other than riding around Clampett county then they seem to get mad.

I think everyone said the guy had mad skills so that line doesn't even make sense LOL Besides, my family owns Clampett County and it's POSTED NO TRESPASSING so keep your arse out!

I had to vent, I see this flaming non sense all the time on here. It is your choice to wear one or not, in case your wondering I do wear mine but some of my street bike friends don't.

Try this trick with your friends that don't. Ask them if you can hit them in the head with a hammer. Then ask if they will put a helmet on and let you hit them in the head again... suddenly I think all of them will want to try it with the HELMET ON FIRST - which means even they understand it provides protection. With that said... natural selection on brutha! Oh and when your buddies start getting into 5th gear over-the-bar wheelies - tell them I'd like to take out a small life insurance policy on each and every one of them - with me as the beneficiary of course! *grin*

BTW dude, I was just doggin' you out here a little bit (playing around). Absolutely NO insult intended but you were so hostile I thought I'd have fun with some of your comments.

Seriously there is no excuse for not wearing a helmet, people (myself included) just do it sometimes (ride without a helmet). But it's still no excuse. Would you let your little brother poke ya in the eye for fun? Heck no, not only does it hurt it could blind ya. Now imagine a beetle bug in the eye at 35+ miles per hour when you have no helmet or eye protection on. Son that's some bad news right there! LOL

I'll never forget something I saw once. I never wore seat belts. Then one day I was cruising down the road and there was a traffic accident up the road in front of me. The police were there, fire department, rescue crew... as we're going around the accident (and I was wayyyy back in line) I see this girl in this Mustang SCREAMING IN UNBELIEVABLE PAIN!!! Her boyfriend is outside the car in horror... she's hit the windshield of the car so hard, that it flexed outward and somehow flexed back... her face was CAUGHT IN THE WINDSHIELD and nobody knew how to get her out without cutting her face off! (thats a true story)

Now imagine sliding down the street at 55 miles per hour, the asphalt peeling your scalp off, and burning through your skull... a helmet can help prevent that.

If you have protection - wear it. (that sounds like a Trojan commercial doesn't it?!!!)

Peace...

MP

Hey while the whole thing up above was a joke - you should seriously drop the NAZI thing. You have absolutely no clue what that's all about or you wouldn't be using it so casually.

Peace...

Mike

You defiantly have pimp ass skills, keep it up. Don't mind the red necks they don't know what stunting is or any other kind of music except for hill-jack country. If you use your bike for other than riding around Clampett county then they seem to get mad. I had to vent, I see this flaming non sense all the time on here. It is your choice to wear one or not, in case your wondering I do wear mine but some of my street bike friends don't.

Bottom-line, we don't tell people to shut the :thumbsup: up on Thumpertalk. If you don't like this or can't conduct yourself accordingly, let me know is that your account can be locked.

Attack the subject, not the person and if you can't do that, either ignore those that bug you or click on their name and add them to your ignore list.

BTW, wear your helmet... :ride::cry:

Sweet!,

Its always nice to have the moderator tell you to knock it off. :thumbsup:

and back to the original post nice wheelies