Sign in to follow this  

Best Deal on DRZ 400SM???

I'm looking to purchase in the next week and was wondering whats the best price on this bike? Does anyone know what invoice is? Any advice is appreciated and Thanks in advance!

It is such a local/regional thing as far as "best price" goes. The best price is actually the one you end up paying :thumbsup:

I got my dealer down to 5750 from the 6099. I wanted it for 5500 like I saw in St. Louis but I had to walk out just to get my deal.

I got my '06 Black SM for $6099 OTD, but I've seen people claim they've gotten them for as low as $5799 OTD. I think some of the price difference is accounted for by the differences in different states' taxation methods. Here in CA we pay full sales tax, plus a reg. fee. I know in Oregon there's no sales tax. That alone is a 8.25% savings compared to here.

I got my 2005 SM new w/0.4 miles at Romney's Cycle in WV for $5395 + $25 + $5 for 60 day WV license plate! That's got to be the best deal around! They have no stinkin' website....don't need it with those prices! There line is often busy, so keep tryin' (304) 822-3933.

Buy a used one that has all the mods done. I'm sure you can find someone that bought one, modded it and then only put 600 miles on it. Then either needed the $$ or decided it wasn't for them. If I were to do it over again, (though it was really nice buying something with wheels and an engine brand spankin new) I would for this route.

Oh yea.. Buy an S-Model and set it up for SM. It is way more versatile especially if you only have 1 bike.