Sign in to follow this  

Going riding tommorow

I'm going riding tommorow, should be fun. I have to practice for my race, I'll try to get some pictures and video so be on the look out for my thread. Anyways is there a secret to long sweeping corners or is it, "Just gas it!"?

BTW, if I do get videos, just remember that I suck so don't be to harsh on me...lol

[Abandoned]

Weight forward, head over the bars and if possible, KEEP THOSE FEET ON THE PEGS.

When you F up your knee, you may say goodbye to a 100% healthy knee... :thumbsup:

dont lean, if your gonna shift weight move with your shoulders, not your arse. like one motion, not at the torso.

BTW, if I do get videos, just remember that I suck so don't be to harsh on me...lol [Abandoned]

As long as your riding Mx or trying to, thats all that matters. 90% of all the people in the world would be terrified to even put a leg over a Mx Bike. Who ever rides motocross is a winner in my book. Its the greatest sport on earth. Keep on practicing, and try to wieght the outside peg in the sweepers. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Thanks dirtrider316, I'm bringing my digital camera, I'm going today at 4:00 PM it is 1:45 now....there is just one table, two small doubles, two big doubles, and a whoop section, and some nice turns....should be fun.