Sign in to follow this  

AS tech 8's

about 1 month ago i could not fit my boot onto my foot, so, i had to swap wit me bro with his boots, which are really really old fox trackers. So when i am riding around in cruddy trackers that look like they were made in the 70's my bro gets to ride around wit 2004 Gaerne SG-10's. Ohh, how i miss em. Anwayz my birthday is comin up and i am definitely getting boots, do u think the tech 8's would be a smart choice????, i mostly trailride, i dont race and i probably have the skills of a monkey. The only problem is right now at my local dealer they are having a sale on tech 10's for about $50 cheaper than the tech 8's. Which one should i buy???? any help will be thankful. DeViLdRiVeR.

definately the 10's..not only are they newer but they have that new age street look to it..lol

some people dont like that look tho..but if you like that then go for it..definately a deal! :thumbsup::ride::cry:

tech 8s i have and there great but i tried on a pair of tech 10s the othday and there way more comfortable and they have way more support

I just gave away my old A stars becuase I was fortunate enought to be given a brand new pair of SG10's. The SG10's are super confortable and required no breakin. I also think they feel more secure then the Astars.