Sign in to follow this  

My DR 250 Motard

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03977.jpg

Now would someone PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE POWER IS!!!!

I want some response, so I will get an FCR, but I am not sure what size to get. I am not spending money on a big bore kit etc...

I might do some headwork. Anyone done any porting on the baby DR?

Cool Bike! what are the front forks off of? how does it handle? cant help you with porting. Maybe a dr 350 jug & head?

the Forks came standard in 93-94??

I have seen others that are the same. After that they switched back to the others...no idea why...likely cost control.

Hi UberTard

The bike looks mint, I'm hoping to do a similar thing with my 91 dr250s.. Where did you find the black plastics, and what tyres are you running?

Thanks

andrew

Looks sweet.

You're barking up the wrong tree if you want serious power. The only way to get that would be to jack up the wheels and slide a bigger or newer or two stroke under the wheels. Even the FCR will only perk it up by a couple of ponies. Headwork will make it feel a touch fresher but unless you spend serious money on the head along with a new cam and probably a piston you won't see any sudden jump that'll let you stay with any of the liquid cooled 250's.

That bike is sweet! I love the sleek black look. How do you get away with no brake light?