Sign in to follow this  

Xtreme CRIII Maxed?

I've got a Xtreme CRIII, which has had the following done to the engine, ported head, lightened flywheel and oil slinger, 131cc hi comp piston, 26 mm carb, rev box, cromer cam and takegawa big bore exhaust.

What is the next step to better the performace, are there any big valve heads, which are compatible with this engine? Any other ideas?

I race in the unlimited class in grass track.

Thanks

Get a hold of Guy Cooper at stillwater xtreme he can help you out I just put the new 4 speed close ration trans in mine with a daytona 119 kit in it and it rips phone #1-405-780-7746

If the engine in that is the same as the gpx(Jialing):

Supposed to be a 140 kit coming out soon. The big valve lifan head from dratv will work but you will need a taller piston to retain good compression b/c the combustion chamber is bigger.

You can also bore the stock cylinder to 56mm but I think the piston dratv has for that is out of stock right now. Haven't checked in a while myself.

You may be able to pick up a head for cheap from rkfinch23 over on Planet Minis. I know he had a couple of them. He has been doing some tinkering w/ the gpx. He was making 17hp. Then he went back into it. Why I don't know. But, he hasn't posted up his new dyno sheet yet. He says he is making much more.

Here's the 17hp sheet. That's 153cc.

th_153ccdyno2.jpg

its not the same as the gpx the xtreme engine has the same studs as a honda which alows the use of the daytona and taq and kitaco like the commander said contact stillwater xtreme