Sign in to follow this  

Motocross for Dummies

This may seem like kind of a weird request, but does anyone know of a website that gives a basic overview of motocross, what it is, types of jumps, types of corners, ect. for someone who knows nothing about motocross and wants to know something about it?

I have a friend who knows nothing about motocross. I have been explaining somethings to her, but it would take too long to go into any detail. I was hoping to find a website she could just read at her leisure and then ask me questions when she has some.

Thanks guys!!

i would think maybe the gary semics website or books? why not take her to a track? ....... major points score =)

Bring her to me, I will teach her everything she needs to know. :thumbsup:

ROFLMFAOFAKTD :ride:

This may seem like kind of a weird request, but does anyone know of a website that gives a basic overview of motocross, what it is, types of jumps, types of corners, ect. for someone who knows nothing about motocross and wants to know something about it?

I have a friend who knows nothing about motocross. I have been explaining somethings to her, but it would take too long to go into any detail. I was hoping to find a website she could just read at her leisure and then ask me questions when she has some.

Thanks guys!!

I need a new road atlas.