Sign in to follow this  

where to get tires

I think I have settled on the tires I want (donlop 606 or teraflex) so can you guys tell me where to get them? I'll probably want a smaller cs sprocket also but I realy cant find much of any thing with the tt store searches please help.

I get my tires from motosport outlet just down the road, or if I can get there I'll go to either cycle gear or my local dealer. If I go mailorder for tires I always end up with dennis kirk for some reason, never have had an issue with them. Never save much if any by going mailorder though.

If I go mailorder for tires I always end up with dennis kirk for some reason, never have had an issue with them. Never save much if any by going mailorder though.

I love Dennis Kirk because they aren't drop shippers and show their actual inventory counts right online... for many things their prices aren't the best but they are not that bad. [they do however price-match] BUT for some reason, on tires, they seem to be unreasonably high. I can see why you are not saving much money.

For tires, if I'm buying one, I make DK pricematch RonAyers... If I'm buying more than one, I make them pricematch Southwest Moto Tire. [sWMoto has free shipping for two tires.]

The other reason I like DK is because guarantee they will ship out the same day, and they are only two days UPS ground from me. I'm an impatient little bugger most of the time, but I can usually wait two days for goodies. :thumbsup:

i've always had very good results with www.swmototires.com . They include free shipping w/any two tires, and usually ship out the same or next day from when I order. They're in AZ, and they get to NJ in 3-4 days.