Sign in to follow this  

Thumpers gentlemens club (in PINK)

LOL!! Looks like a fine to place to hold our new ly created monthly Midwest member meetings!!!

Who's in? :thumbsup:

I'll second that. :ride:

You might want to see what's inside first!!!!! Not all gentlemen's club are created equal, sometimes you see things you REALLY don't want to see.

You might want to see what's inside first!!!!! Not all gentlemen's club are created equal, sometimes you see things you REALLY don't want to see.

All around a pigs @ss is pork ain't it?

LOL

:thumbsup:

Never been in it and it's not one I plan on going in anytime soon. :thumbsup:

After what I saw back in 78 in Fayetteville NC. on Haye st. nothing scares me. :thumbsup::ride::cry:

After what I saw back in 78 in Fayetteville NC. on Haye st. nothing scares me. :thumbsup::ride::cry:

Dirty man ass?

Very dissipointing. I have been there under three differnt owners and names. I went in there last night for the first time under the "thumpers" banner. I will tell you what.................................. :thumbsup: . This place used to rock. Me and my buddy were the olny ones in the place , other than three large legged women :applause::applause::applause:

Driven by that place twice a day for the last 5 years. It was scary the first time I went there, havn't gone back since. :thumbsup: