$6349 Otd

6400 OTD is the best deal i could find.I called every yamaha shop in 4 states.They all would not deal on one,they all wanted MSRP.I found a shop in Nebraska that would make me a good deal.They said they thought they would be in middle of august early sept.I think all bikes went up this year cause i called the shop i usually buy my hondas from and they went up $200 bucks!The shop i got the yamaha told me that there cost on it was $5999,so i dont feel to ripped off.I know one thing every place i called in Texas was @$7000 and then add in freight,setup and tax!Oh well i feel good about the deal and thats all that matters now i need to start buying goodies for the blue ride!

That's crazy good price man! Go for it! I paid something around $6,900 OTD for my '06.

I work at a Yamaha shop and cost on the 450 is right around $5900 so yes 6349 is a great price out the door!!! Is tax included in that price as well?

Usually tax and fees complete the 'OTD' price...

thats a great price. I just put a deposit on an 07 yesterday. Paid 6600 OTD and i thought that was a good price. I cant wait to get it. Dealer said september or october. But i hope parts for it come out before i get it like skid plates, scotts oil filter, magnetic drain plug, etc.

I hope that they come out early this year.Yamaha has already started shipping streetbikes and fourwheelers.Seeing how they didnt change much this year i think that they will be out middle of august myself.But you never no.I know one shop i called already got there 450 race quad in so mabye the dirtbikes will be next.