Sign in to follow this  

pics of 70s

guardian how do you like that works shock... i am having horrible luck with my pro wheel one. pretty much feels worse then the stocker if that is possible... did it pretty much level out the front too with the springs and rods.

guardian how do you like that works shock... i am having horrible luck with my pro wheel one. pretty much feels worse then the stocker if that is possible... did it pretty much level out the front too with the springs and rods.

the shock is amazing. They make 2 versions, a 10.75" (stock length) one and a 11.75" one. It raised up the back end 1.5" and feals great with the damping rods and springs. The best part is that it offers 5.5" of travel. it feals soo much better having 2" more travel than stock. DEFINETLY worth $260.

the shock is amazing. They make 2 versions, a 10.75" (stock length) one and a 11.75" one. It raised up the back end 1.5" and feals great with the damping rods and springs. The best part is that it offers 5.5" of travel. it feals soo much better having 2" more travel than stock. DEFINETLY worth $260.

you should call up works and see if they will give ya some money back cause you just made another sale for them... thanks for the info. i also have the rod and springs in the forks so hopefully i will be as happy as you.

where did you get those bar risers?

I want some really bad. Dont want to spend 125 on a clamp

send the link

thanks

Here is my son's 04' CRF70.

CHM full exhaust

XR80 front forks

XR80 kick stand

BBR upper triple clamp

Rear shock extender

Pro Taper bars

Extended front brake cable