Sign in to follow this  

Anyone ride Bear Creek?

Has anyone rode at Bear Creek in East Sparta, OH? It is a campground that has 26 miles of trails. Here is the link- http://bearcreek.us/

I am thinking about going this weekend and would like some feedback on the trails.

EEEEWWW They pee in the creek,and u know what they do in the woods.Usually get their azz kicked by the PACKERS.....

Did you use the search feature on the top right of the page? I heard their archives are huge and most likely it's already been discussed at length!

I'm interested in this too, I didn't know about them before this thread....lancer, it looks like you been nominated to go explore and toftt.

I have ridden bear creek before on my old ATC 350-X , it is a fairly easy place to ride, the only difficult thing there was the big hillclimb. It also had a 1/3 mile dirt oval and some really deep mud in one area at the bottom.

Only open on weekends I think now.

It used to cost $10 to ride there for a day and you could camp there on a saturday night I believe.

It is a good place for beginners to go to or for someone who has crappy equipment that breaks a lot, at least your vehicle is parked in the center of the property, the riding area surrounds the parking/camping area.

After about 4 hours I was bored with the place but I was riding alone.

I was at Bear Creek a few monts ago and as the previous poster has stated it can get boring. ...But not with the addition of the new supercross style track where the oval used to be :thumbsup: It wasn't finished when I was there but it was looking way good :ride:

I recomend going there and giving it a try!