Camping trip planned...

I've just started to check this place out. But, if you have a plated bike, you can ride along Ice House road and periodically jump onto logging roads, some of which dead-end after a bit. Also, up above the Ice House Reservoir there's Wright's Lake Road where there are what appear to be several trails and logging roads. Some of these are signed that they are off limits, but others are open. Again, the key seems to be to have a plate. My bike is not plated, making it hard to check the area out without loading and unloading it from the truck constantly. I'm camping up in the area this weekend, too, but unfortunately not bringing my bike as I'm camping with non-dirtbike friends.

By the way, if you are camping at the campground at Ice House Reservoir, the old campground host told me once a couple of summers ago that they fine you $5 if you start your motorcyle up within the campground. There's a new host, so maybe they don't do that anymore and maybe it was just because I had a non-plated bike. I walked the bike out to the street before firing it up to risk a quick ride up toward Wright's without a plate.