Adrenaline MX Memphis,Tn

Just Checking To See If The Track Was Still Open.. Haven't Had The Chance To Ride There In A While And Was Heading That Way Next Weekend And Didnt Know If I Needed To Carry The Bike... The Last Few Time I Rode @adrenaline You Never Knew What You Where In For, A Good Prepped Track Or Something That Hasen't Been Touched In A While.. Let Me Know What I Should Do...

Yz25

I actually just called them today and she said that they haven't preped the track in a few days. I have never ridden there myself. Is it any good? She said that it was open this weekend and that they didn't get much rain at all. Hope this helps.

I know they are open. Sat. and Sun., 11am til dark. Tue and Thur, 5 til dark. I rode there about a month ago, was very rough, someone tried the tractor on a very wet track, with a disc. They are getting good comments on www.901racer.com Can't beat it for being in the middle of the city.

It's now called AAirone track I think.

I rode there yesterday and the track was in horrible shape. It is a super tight track. The lips are so sketchy!!!! I saw a few ppl out there that ate $hit quite a bit...including me. You're right tho, at least it is somewhere to ride. Just my 2 cents..

I Dont Know What To Do??? Im Headed To Loretta's, But Im Syaying In Memphis For The Weekend And Dont Want To Haul The Bike From Alabama To Ride On Something That Hasnt Been Touched In A While... I Have Ridden There At Least 10 Times And Only A Couple Of Times It Was Prepped.. Also The Times Of The Track Being Open Was Always Sketchy.. But I Must Say Its One Of The Funniest Tracks Ive Ridden..here In Alabama Its Hot And Dry All Week And Comes A Flood On The Weekends... Need To Ride.. Ill Shoot Them A Email And See What The Track Conditions Are Looking Like For The Weekend If The Weather Stays Right.. Ill Let You Guys Know... Thanks For All The Replys And Help..

Jason