Sign in to follow this  

We Need New Mx Video Game!!!

Its been more than a year since MX vs ATV came out and i have probably beat that game at least more than 10 times and its no more challenge for me! :ride: ! i mean look at other sports like Golf, they relaese like 2 golf games every year and i dont think its even that popular !! Mostly rich people over 30 yrs old play golf and i dont think they really play Video games! :cry: !!! And look a new ATV OFF-ROAD FURY 4 comes in like a month and no new MX game when SX/MX a bit more popular than ATV!(no offenese you quaders u r getting a new game soon lol)!

i thing they should make Motorcycle game only no quads, golfcarts, buggies, monster trucks, trophy trucks, and defentley no airplanes and helicopters!!! !!Now im not saying that all that stuff is not fun because it really is, but they should have a separate game for those vihicles! They should make something like a Dirt Bike game where u could ride SX,MX ,FMX,Arenacross, Supermoto, Endurcross and minis.

So there would be all different bikes (like off-road like WRFs, CRFXs and of course MX bikes)different riders so if go to freestyle mode u challenge FMX riders not bubba or reeed like in MX vs. ATV unleashed!

would be nice if u could get sponsored by defferent companies, customize ur bike like graphics, exhaust, rim colors etc. have like a creer mode where u can start as an amature, gain skills and move in classes and then make it to pros and go from a privateer teams to factory teems :thumbsup: !!! That would be a real dirt bike game! :ride: Dont get me wrong i love MX vs ATV unleashed its my favorite game and probably the best game ive ever had its just i think its about time for a new DIRT BIKE GAME! what do u guys think?? :ride:

Oh my God, I can't get past the third sentence of your thread. Stay off the computer until you learn how to spell and understand English grammer.

Oh my God, I can't get past the third sentence of your thread. Stay off the computer until you learn how to spell and understand English grammer.

hey bro plz dont tell me what to alright :thumbsup: !! Its not an English class and i dont think i have to use proper grammar in a video game thread lol

hey bro plz dont tell me what to alright

OK, I will never tell you what to...alright. I don't even know what that means. :thumbsup:

A new mx game would be sweet with the Carrier mode and all what you said.

Yes a new MX game would be nice and I agree on the career thing but it should have injuries that you could turn on or off at the begining of the career and when you just wanted to do a single race. That would be good

If you don't have time to speak English, We don't have time to try and decipher it.

I would like a tony hawk underground style mx game, where you can get off your bike and run around. And all this was in the city.

Excite bike 64 was a pretty good MX racer on the old Nintendo 64. MTX Mototrax was ok on xbox. A next generation MX game would rule on the xbox 360 or PS3. PS3 has one coming out where you can race MX bikes, 4 wheelers, and trucks. Here is a video of it. PS3 MX / Offroad Video (Motorstorm)

I'd rather have it on the xbox 360 though. The ps3 is double the price.

Heck...lets ask for a Dakar Ralley game where we sit and play it for 16 days strait! They dont market the games to us, they market it to people who dont know shit about motocross and that is :thumbsup: up! I hate the minis on MX vs. ATV, i think they are just dumb! I would like it if they had stock bikes besides the Yammis Suzukis and Kattoms. I would like it to have the terrain like you said (ie. enduro cross, supermoto, ect... ect.. ect.).

Excite bike 64 was a pretty good MX racer on the old Nintendo 64. MTX Mototrax was ok on xbox. A next generation MX game would rule on the xbox 360 or PS3. PS3 has one coming out where you can race MX bikes, 4 wheelers, and trucks. Here is a video of it. PS3 MX / Offroad Video (Motorstorm)

I'd rather have it on the xbox 360 though. The ps3 is double the price.

How about PS2... for people that dont play video games every day :thumbsup:

Guys why do you have to be such a dicks about everything :thumbsup: ?Damn i posted a thread and all you are looking out for is where i didnt spell a word right or put a coma?? Come now thats just wrong!!

I have excite bike 64, and MX superfly for Xbox. I liked mx superfly because it had a wide variety of bikes such as huskys, hondas, yamis, and kawis, no ktms though.

haha. i know, seriously guys, proper grammar isn't necessary, although it would be good. i'm sure most if not all of you can understand what he's trying to say anyways.

but yeah, i agree with AbandonedMX's idea. We should have a tony hawk game based plot but MX. that'd be sick. like we could be able to get off our bikes and walk to different MX stores and what not. or like have contacts and be able to call to get suspension done and stuff. i think its a great idea.

or we can have like an average joe that worked its way up and rides with carmichael and bubba and reed, etc, etc and be able to practice in their private track and what not.

i think they might just be waiting for ps3 to make new games. when that comes out they will have it for all systems. i hope when they make a new game that it will be real where you have to slow down for corners. also your in the air for way to long. ruts would also be nice. also i think it would be great if they put the real mx and sx tracks in.

i think they might just be waiting for ps3 to make new games. when that comes out they will have it for all systems. i hope when they make a new game that it will be real where you have to slow down for corners. also your in the air for way to long. ruts would also be nice. also i think it would be great if they put the real mx and sx tracks in.

All that would make for a great game. I love how you don't ever have to brake for any of the turns in these games. Being realistic though, these games are always gonna kind of suck, because you have the smaller game studios turning out these games.

And while they're at it, they can get rid of the freakin' monster trucks and planes and just give us more tracks so the game wouldn't get old so fast.

i agree i want it more difficuit and challenging like differnet pipes more of a career mode where u can make ur bike faster and have better suspension and i want it so it manual transmission so u have to shift!

the game is tooooooooooo easy

i want there to be like a motocross simulator up to Gran turismo standards. You should have to shift(there was an older PS1 game with that), tearoffs, real ruts(they can make them they just choose not to because its more challenging) and realistic tracks that you have to use brakes and it should have breaking bumps, too. It would be awesome if tracks developed and changed as the race went on. injuries are good too. while were waiting who thinks they can beat my lap times? post a track and a lap time.