Sign in to follow this  

pipe decibel levels

i was trying to find pipe decibal levels all over, but can not find any from FMF factory 4.1C,PC Ti-4,WB carbon pro,or the yoshi RS2 pro, do any of you know where to find them or if you have them could you post them please.this post will help me buy my next pipe thanks

I haven't seen any info around lately, but I have the Pro Circuit Ti-4 GP system on my bike. It's pretty damn loud.

Right now I am running the mid sized endcap, I believe there is a quiet core available but I don't know how many db it's supposed to drop.

I've never had it tested, if I could get it to 96db I'm sure it would feel pretty corked up, I could probably hit 99db with the smaller endcap.

I have a '04 CHM SM-1 SS(six uses) 102dbs with never used silencer insert(96dbs) $300 shipped. $475 value 501-258-4339

I have a '04 CHM SM-1 SS(six uses) 102dbs with never used silencer insert(96dbs) $300 shipped. $475 value 501-258-4339

there is a class. section, you do not need to raid every exhaust post with your ad! :thumbsup:

there is a class. section, you do not need to raid every exhaust post with your ad! :thumbsup:

LOL! No kidding this is at least the 5th thread I have seen his spam...