2005 Dealer Cost

I can't understand WHY there are still 05's around though...they were heraulded as SUCH a step forward when they came out (and they are compared to previous years)...they should have sold out. The only thing I can figure is dealers were holding out for top $$ and that didn't work out for them lol.

Katrina actually left 2 warehouses full that were not accessible until this spring. Supposedly there were hundreds of 05's in each model stuck in the south until may. That was the word when I bought my 450x in may and some odf the dealers here in Ne said they were expecting new 05's to arrive in the next few months with big sales incentives.

haha on what a CRF150? Dealer base cost on an 05 is right around $5700. Dealer on a 125 2-stroke is more than 4010.

i was importing these in from Canada and my cost was #4010.0 in sep 04.

the 125 2 strokes the yamaha and honda were #3200.

i could not get enough 05 450's when they hit and the exchange rate had gone the other way and i had to buy two from bartelsvill ok from Kevin and i paid $5,450.0 apiece for them .

so he made $1440.0 on each ,

so no the dealer cost was not $5700. on the 05 ,

the 07 has gone up to $5100. dealer ?

sorta- some brands will give different rebates based on what level the dealer is. Level is based on order # % over previous year. Most dealers will be level 1 which is the best (although sometimes they have "elite level". Also flooring terms are better with Level 1 dealers but the base dealer cost including holdback and freight is the same for every dealer.