Sign in to follow this  

Sign Petition for me MX Coverage

Do you have any idea if they will acknowledge this request?

probably not. They are in the buisness of making money, and in racing that means Crap car 24/7. :thumbsup::cry::ride:

It appears to me that:

A) Most of the issues on this petition don't involve motorcycles.

:thumbsup: Formula One, World Rally, and Dakar already are fairly well covered, either on Speed or OLN. Personally, I find Formula One and World Rally a little boring to watch after awhile. While both forms of competition feature impressive machinery and drivers, there is really little wheel to wheel, close competition. In Formula One, the intervals between leading cars is measured in laps or portions of laps rather than car lengths. Watching rally cars is watching time trials. Where's the race? Let's put a few of them on the course at the same time :-)

Get a petition that is more focused on motorcycles and motorcycle competitions and I'd be all over it. It would be more effective. This petition is just too much of a shotgun approach. I'd prefer that the focus be narrowed. Nobody at any of these networks is going to pay any attention to it. I think they would need to know what their true constituency is. What is the true interest of those signing this petition? As it is, it's very ambiguous.

Aren't we motorcycle people, first and foremost? How about a motorcycle specific petition? Obviously, this petition is biased towards Formula One and World Rally. These are not my particular interests. I sure am sick of NASCAR 24/7, however.

Other than the above concerns, I must say, the petition is certainly well written.

Signed.

It only took 20 seconds of my life.

Quote the amount everytime someone signs it :thumbsup:

"20853 Signatures Total"