Sign in to follow this  

Photos Of Cut Plastic....

Hey guys...i wanna know what looks the best when you cut your plastics on the crf 450...like the front and maybe the tail...i konw i wanna cut the front for sure tho..anyone got anypictures of cut fenders on any kinda bike?? :thumbsup:

Why would you cut the plastic? It makes it illegal for MX under any decent sanctioning body, and only a retard would use a 450 for FMX. For supermoto, you only need to change the front fender, and you can buy special fenders for cheap. So what's the deal?

If you ARE an FMX squid, Boudroux beat me to it.

Why are you guys being ********? He didnt do anything wrong. Cut plastics look good and he might be racing supermoto, you dont know. Welcome to TT :thumbsup:

Hey guys...i wanna know what looks the best when you cut your plastics on the crf 450...like the front and maybe the tail...i konw i wanna cut the front for sure tho..anyone got anypictures of cut fenders on any kinda bike?? :thumbsup:

hit up the metal mulisha website, all there bikes have cut fenders, or other freestyle websites..MM is the only one i can think of

heres some pics of a few crf's with cut gaurds...personaly i dont really like cut up 4-strokes, but if you do it right it can look pretty sick.

TsunamiNac450.jpg

Smitty333_crf4501.jpg

distler.jpg

distler450f.jpg

mineandsmittys.jpg

badasscrf250.jpg

bikesm.jpg

not a crf but still sick...

sickrmz.jpg

Personally if you wanted to go FMX you shoulda gotten a 2 stroke..4 strokes work too though.

sorry but i dnt have pics on 4's with cut plastic but the other members posted some..hoped that help

does anyone actually know how to cut em up anywayz??, i dont like how long my fenders are either. DeViLdRiVeR.

what im wondering is... im sure Deegan's bike is worth a ton, but it's sitting on a cooler of all things.

does anyone actually know how to cut em up anywayz??, i dont like how long my fenders are either. DeViLdRiVeR.

It is a nice idea, there would be less bike for the people to focus on so you and your gear combination can shine on.

Make sure that your eye mascara matches your gear too. Grom