Sign in to follow this  

Vor air and oil filters

where can I purchase parts for my vor besides motoxotica and I have emailed frontlinemoto but got no response. I live in washington and i need air and oil filters and I was told I should upgrade the radiator I have a 02 450 e

MotoXotica has the largest supply of VOR parts in the U.S.

You might find something on E-Bay, but it may or may not fit and could end up costing you more.

what about the bearing issue? mine is an 02 should I have it changed? Any aftermarket radiators for the bike? I got a leaky radiator sucks...thanks for the response thought I would never get one

No-Toil makes a air filter, and K&P engineering makes a stainless cleanable that fits perfect, talk to Kip (303-548-5767).The radiator you will have to have it repaired.

Dean

Think about how you asked!!! If you bad mouth every one don't expect me too help, Malcolm is a Mate, besides that he does a good job as you know.

You say you have parts.

I supply part number and ask if you have it.

You say contact your dealer.

I contacted dealer who offered no help, never mentioned you and offered no alternatives.

All I wanted to know is - do you have the part?

Simple question - no answer.

You say you have parts.

I supply part number and ask if you have it.

You say contact your dealer.

I contacted dealer who offered no help, never mentioned you and offered no alternatives.

All I wanted to know is - do you have the part?

Simple question - no answer.

Think about how you asked!!! If you bad mouth every one don't expect me too help, Malcolm is a Mate, besides that he does a good job as you know.

--------------------------------------------------------

Here is my email to you for all to see

Shane

I have travelled to Cross Country Action (4 hour round trip from my place to fix up a

stuffed order) and spoken to Malcolm who did not have the part. He suggested I go to a

machinist to have it made. He made no offer of getting the part in.

I am not interested in dealing through middlemen or dealers, to confuse orders and cause

miscommunication.

I have looked up the part number and just need to know do you have it.

If you have it - good - as it is worth me paying handsomely for it.

I am sorry but I am getting tired of people proclaiming there is no VOR parts problem and

when I contact them they prove to be useless or don't respond. It seems some people are

simply propping up a market to offload bikes that otherwise would not sell.

regards

-----------------------------------------------------------

So Shane - can you answer a simple question or you just like to play funny buggers. If I remember rightly It was you who was proclaiming constantly VOR is not dead.

Just what is your agenda Shane - are you here to help?

A bit selective there minusone! Maybe you need to ask yourself why no one is helping you?

Anyway, not trying to be a funny bugger as you put it, just don't want to be involved in your drama's.

A bit selective there minusone! Maybe you need to ask yourself why no one is helping you?

Anyway, not trying to be a funny bugger as you put it, just don't want to be involved in your drama's.

What part do you need. I have an 02 and an 04 530MX both not going cause I cant get new ignitions. Considering wrecking the 02 for parts if anyone interested.

you can get a husaberg ignition to fit, I did, no problem at all, and it dropped straight on.

Nothing selective. Nothing "bad mouthing" just the email as sent.

Maybe you were offended by the original email

----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if you can help me but I am looking for the following part to suit a VOR 450 ENE 2004.

Part No. Description

505245030 Water Pump Bushing/spacer

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a simple "no I don't have any parts" will do rather than painting a false picture to confuse potential buyers who would be well advised not to touch these bikes. I don't say this lightly just out of constant frustration.