Sign in to follow this  

Throttle assembly help???!!!

Ok i just cant figure it out i guess i didnt play as much attention as i thought when takin it apart but i just cant get the tube and houseing and cables put together right can some one please help its really aggravating

i had the same problem get everything to where they are supposed do be and if its just hte plastic not going in right get yoru cables halfway started into the groves the best you can then get them connected to the throttle tube right and get them all lined out and then hold the bottom piece up there and put some pressure on it and have somebody else hold the throttle assembly or twist on teh throttle it should slide right into place as you twist on the throttle. hope i helped some

ya i read your post a little to late I fianlly got but I did pretty much what you said...man that was make me mad because i like to think I know a little somethin about bikes I can rebuild top end in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke and do the valves and all that stuff but that damn thottle kick my :thumbsup: thanks for the help though

ya i read your post a little to late I fianlly got but I did pretty much what you said...man that was make me mad because i like to think I know a little somethin about bikes I can rebuild top end in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke and do the valves and all that stuff but that damn thottle kick my :thumbsup: thanks for the help though

no problem thats why were here