Sign in to follow this  

FMF Powercore

i am sure some 1 on here is selling one, take a look at the thread i put in about people having exhausts for sale.

But i have gone for a power core exhaust should be great!!!!!!

I also run the PowerCore 4 exhaust and header pipe on my bike. It comes with the spark arrestor, but unless you get the Q-series, you may need to also get the quiet core insert (if NV has sound restriction like CA does). I have also rejected by bike and done the 3x3 mods to the airbox. It's a great pipe and definitely helps with the power! :thumbsup:

^ haha its zach.

Anyways, did u guys have to jet your bikes? I dont really want to but if i have to i will. Also how much is the quiet insert for it because i cant find it anywhere. Legal here (im in Washington state right now) is 99 db so do you think i would really get in trouble for having 100 db because thats what FMF says it is. Im also only going to buy the slip on, i dont want the full system, because i dont have the cash :thumbsup:

Have you considered just getting the Pro-Moto Billet USFS endcap for your stock pipe...?

It's way cheaper than all the other options, and you can buy an extra quiet removable insert for it, but you don't need it. The stock pipe with endcap will pass sound check.

-No bling though........

Yeah i looked at that but im not too sure about it. I dont want to lose power by lowering the db too much. Since im spending 100+ dollars i might as well go aftermarket. Im not worried about the bling, i just want something good. Whats the best exhaust for the price that can have/ has a spark arrestor.

I have a almost brand new ti-powercore that I am selling for $225. It's anodized blue and I have the quiet core insert already on it. It tests at 93-94db. I didn't have to do any jetting on my bike running that and the powerbomb header so you should be fine just tossing it on the bike and going. If interested let me know, I'll probably toss it on ebay pretty soon.