Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

NOW i'm gonna put black plastics on my YZ to go with the gold rims BUT....

WHERE do i FIND a black gas tank? or even blue? YZ 85 PLEASE HELP

:ride:?

If your bike is a 2002 YZ 85 didn't it come with a stock blue tank?

Call Clarke looks like they go up to 2001 for the YZ80. Here is the link.

http://www.clarkemfg.com/

My suggestion save your cash as you will probably be looking at bigger bikes soon. No need to dump lots of money into a bike you will out grow soon and want to sell.

yeah i just got this bike last winter and plan to have it for another 2 years. i make 500 dollars a week and don't know what to do with my money... I already have 20,000 dolars for college and a decent car. all i needs now is a drivers liscence (2 years)

oh, yeah...

yeah i just got this bike last winter and plan to have it for another 2 years. i make 500 dollars a week and don't know what to do with my money... I already have 20,000 dolars for college and a decent car. all i needs now is a drivers liscence (2 years)

oh, yeah...

?:ride:

Invest it; don't blow it... save for a house with land to ride on ?

by the way, Wideopen, Your bike kicks A** and thats my inspiration toward making my bike that sweet

Thanks, Neil. Investing is a great idea. If you do it now and stay out of debt and only spend a little bit then you can live like a king for the rest of your life and in only a few years. Then you can have as many dirt bikes as you want. If you want a sweet bike then just make that your top priority after investing. Don't blow your money on other stuff. I didn't start investing till I was almost thirty so your years ahead of me. As for the bike, make sure its the right bike for you first, get the suspension set up for you, then go buy some motor mods and bling.