Sign in to follow this  

TransworldMotocross: Crush

Anybody that has DishNetwork should order the PPV sports "Crush" on ch. 464. Its a 2003 Transworld Production. Its a pretty cool movie that has A LOT of natural hits and FMX. They have alot of whips and what not also. They even have a shot from a helicopter where someone hits a 100ft+ natural jump and whips it flat and he goes right under the chopper!!! :thumbsup:

how long is it gonna be on dishnetwork...were getting ours hooked up this week

how long is it gonna be on dishnetwork...were getting ours hooked up this week

for another week or two!

Anybody that has DishNetwork should order the PPV sports "Crush" on ch. 464. Its a 2003 Transworld Production. Its a pretty cool movie that has A LOT of natural hits and FMX. They have alot of whips and what not also. They even have a shot from a helicopter where someone hits a 100ft+ natural jump and whips it flat and he goes right under the chopper!!! :thumbsup:

Is dish network same or different as DishTV?

Yea, it's a good vid. These days it seems to be to much freestyle and not much natural riding/racing, but this is a good mix. I'm old school. Bring back the original Crusty's and Steel Roots!!!

Is dish network same or different as DishTV?

i believe so :thumbsup:

It's not on 464 on my Dishtv ?? Southeastern US ? isn't it the same nationwide??

its a ****in bitchen video..the rider ur talking about is actually hitting a 200 ft+ natty' hit at jeremy carters (rip) old ranch, and his name is doug parsons:thumbsup:

Crush is alot better then twmx's newest release Stone Spray Sandwhich..that video was pretty gay, except for the caineville part, parsons part and beamount