Sign in to follow this  

red gear/green bike

hi guys, i am lining uip for some 2007 airline mx clothing, the only thing is the stuff i want is red and i have been thinking about what if it looks really stupid. I was wondering if any of the green bike riders used red gear, if so can u please post pics, even if it isnt you in the gear can you please post pics, thankyou and any help would be greatly appreciated. DeViLdRiVeR.

hi guys, i am lining uip for some 2007 airline mx clothing, the only thing is the stuff i want is red and i have been thinking about what if it looks really stupid. I was wondering if any of the green bike riders used red gear, if so can u please post pics, even if it isnt you in the gear can you please post pics, thankyou and any help would be greatly appreciated. DeViLdRiVeR.

It dont matter but if u would like to know i have a 05 KXF 250 and i sport red Answer gear. And i think it looks alright :thumbsup:

LOOK IN MY GARAGE !!!!!

Who cares, it is new and it is free. What matters is whether you take the trophy home or not. Be safe and keep the rubber side down.

i see different color gear/bikes all the time. it all dippends on your style

and if you really want to match, you could always change your plastics, lol

:thumbsup:

thanks everybody, i know it isnt that mush of a big deal but i am gunna start racing soon and i dont particularly wanna stand out because i am such a crappy rider. DeViLdRiVeR.

youl stand out with your attitude....youl be the guy with all the matching stuff , and can't ride!

"all the gear and no idea" :thumbsup:

I ride blue, but dont like to wear blue gear. You just blend in to much. I always buy gear that is a different color than my bike. Contrast is the key to looking good on the track. :thumbsup:

get yellow goggles and gloves and some other things and you'll have completed all the condements.

I have gear of every color, never even thought of what it looks like while I'm riding. Because it doesn't matter what you look like. Who really cares if it matches or not. You're riding a dirt bike, not going on a date.

I have gear of every color, never even thought of what it looks like while I'm riding. Because it doesn't matter what you look like. Who really cares if it matches or not. You're riding a dirt bike, not going on a date.

If the Mx track is not a fashion show, i dont know what is. You have 10's of companies out there competing to make the best looking gear, and paying riders handsomely to wear it. Mx is about riding the bike good, and looking good as well. You dont see RC, JS, or Reedy, not forgetting to mention the other 100000's of riders in this sport wearing there blue Jeans and a T shirts on the track do ya? :thumbsup::ride:

My daughter rides a red bike with blue gear and a grey helmet. I / she still think she looks cool as hell.

If the Mx track is not a fashion show, i dont know what is. You have 10's of companies out there competing to make the best looking gear, and paying riders handsomely to wear it. Mx is about riding the bike good, and looking good as well. You dont see RC, JS, or Reedy, not forgetting to mention the other 100000's of riders in this sport wearing there blue Jeans and a T shirts on the track do ya? :ride::cry:

A fashion show is where models walk down a runway in front of thousands of people to show off their clothes (just to clear that up for ya). Riders wear motorcycle gear because it is made to be be comfortable, and protect them. That's why you don't see riders wearing blue jeans and t-shirts on the track. You also don't see them wearing skirts or dresses that you would see in a fashion show.

I understand that riders what to have cool looking gear, but matching it to their bike is border line retarded. Who cares if it matches your bike.

Dirtrider316, here is a link to a website about a fashion show. Maybe you should check it out so that you can distinguish a fashion show from a motocross race.

http://www.fashionshowroom.com/ :thumbsup:

Dirtrider316, here is a link to a website about a fashion show. Maybe you should check it out so that you can distinguish a fashion show from a motocross race.

http://www.fashionshowroom.com/ :thumbsup:

I never said your gear has to match your bike, and i do know what a fashion show is, but thanks for the reminder. There is always a smart a$$ in every thread and it looks to me like you are it. I dont need you to tell me what a motocross race is and i do know that gear is meant for protection, but at the same time it looks nice, and riders are marketing it for everyone to see. :ride:

I never said your gear has to match your bike, and i do know what a fashion show is, but thanks for the reminder. There is always a smart a$$ in every thread and it looks to me like you are it. I dont need you to tell me what a motocross race is and i do know that gear is meant for protection, but at the same time it looks nice, and riders are marketing it for everyone to see. :thumbsup:

You did however call a motocross race a fashion show, smart a$$. I see by the pics of your bike that you are all about having the look. :ride:

Anyways, back the the guy worried about red gear on a green bike. It will look fine, don't worry about it.

Re: red gear/green bike

Exactly.

My gear and my bike is always messed up, dirty or beaten up.

I have a friend who never tryes nasty uphills, takes it easy on the trails, never ever jumps. And he says its because he is afraid of damaging his great looking bike.

The bike is really nice looking but it looses all its purpose.

BTW having the prs look good its called marketing. Im atracted by it but i dont pay for it. I buy what works well for me.