Sign in to follow this  

Vintage racing Mid-Ohio July 28-30

Just a reminder that if you want to see where it all started come to Mid-Ohio raceway in Lexington Oh July 28-30 for a good time. Every kind of vintage bike will either be racing or on display. There will be roadracing, trials,both vintage (Pre 1975) and Post vintage (76-83 even flat track on Friday night at Ashland speedway. Brad Lacky and Jim Promery will both be racing too!!!! A Hugh swap meet, all kinds of stuff to do. Check the web site and come down for something that only come to Ohio ONCE A YEAR :cry: Also the AMA museum is a short drive away and is really low cost to see the "History of MX in the USA" :ride:www.midohio.com then season schedule, ama vintage motorcycle days. schedule. A LOT TO SEE FOR THE MONEY. Hope you all can make it. :thumbsup:

I'm there now! :ride:

AMA Museum is on tomorrow's list. :thumbsup:

And stay the hell out of the swap meet til I've seen all of it. :cry:

Hey, it was nice to meet you at Mid-Ohio. I raced only Saturday, Ran in 250 sportsman Int and 40+ Int. I wish they had not split the classes up but I'm sure it was a safty concern. Anyway I got 2nd in 250 class and 3rd in 40+. Track was fun and fast but I wish there were more jumps in it. Had a good time but I'll take the rain and mud over hot and dusty anyday. Western Reserve on Sept 9+10 just incase you can make it. Make it a great day :thumbsup: